Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Fortitude Increases PvP Resilience by 2,600. 5,280.

I think we're all forgetting the most important thing here... Where is the new Karazhan phase rename?!

Allright, so warriors will never be able to kill a druid. I don't even see the reasoning behind the nerf.. It's just completely fucking retarded.

GG.

Totally not gonna play my warrior in anything remotely close to pvp except farming people on isle like a proper douche where I can rely on pve gear carrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Varicose View Post
    I think we're all forgetting the most important thing here... Where is the new Karazhan phase rename?!
    Phase #---- - Karazhan: Arcmages from Hell

I hope they change it to AGAINST PLAYERS, because those warr stuns are PRETTY useful in pve content...

Coming from a release day warrior... by far the most retarded warrior change I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    In case there is a misunderstanding here, Fortitude is the PvP trinket set bonus... and it will go up next season when resilience is increased again so it will give about the same percentage of actual damage reduction. It's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    http://nydus.battle.net subdomain?

Kind of funny subdomain name - guess it is used as a redirect to the proper localization?
    NYD = not yet done

read official patch notes before commenting : warbringer will cause charge to stun and then slow the enemy. we wont have 12 seconds cded stun , only nerf to charge is that we wont be able to use it every 12 secs , only 20 secs (only!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Allright, so warriors will never be able to kill a druid. I don't even see the reasoning behind the nerf.. It's just completely fucking retarded.

GG.

Totally not gonna play my warrior in anything remotely close to pvp except farming people on isle like a proper douche where I can rely on pve gear carrying.
    u do realise that most warriors specc juggernaut right since its a 12 sec charge and with hamstring of the GCD you can macro it in so its better than warbringer in pvp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ranaas View Post
    read official patch notes before commenting : warbringer will cause charge to stun and then slow the enemy. we wont have 12 seconds cded stun , only nerf to charge is that we wont be able to use it every 12 secs , only 20 secs (only!)
    its juggernaut thats the 12 sec charge not warbringer

I REALLY hope that warrior change doesn't stick. That's RIDICULOUS.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the warrior nerf, if they made it a 1.5 sec knockdown, it would be a root, but not a stun, but still allow spell disruption on the initial hit. (and it would make way more sense logistically than a root) And it would bring back knockdown to warriors ( I miss it so)

Just when you thought the nerfs were done before next expansion.

Sounds like a cheap gimmick to make warbringer more attractive for PvP.

"How can we make Warbringer better? We make it better by leaving it alone and nerfing the original."

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Yeap a redirect, just like a Nydus Worm
    Or a nydus canal I've never seen that before either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the change to the iconic warrior ability? The stun has been a component of Charge since Day 1.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Why the change to the iconic warrior ability? The stun has been a component of Charge since Day 1.
    The main problem was that due to the short CD of charge via talents. Warriors could keep up time on targets while interrupting casting with very little effort.

Best warrior change ever, should have always been root. It only stunned due to latency issues and roots will do the same thing.

Now it's a talented stun, so in the end it just means less stuns than before whoop

15+ Year Old Account
    WTF That charge nerf is ridiculous

Deleted
    Thank goodness! Finally, blizzard are doing something to stop the almost god like class that is rogue, from stomping the living essence out of all those weaker sub classes fool enough to set foot in pvp. I've spent this entire expansion rattled with guilt over the way my unfair set of skills crush well played hunters, warriors and mages with such effortless ease.

safeguard to 1minute cooldown and I think warriors might even be balanced this expansion.