Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I totally support this, would definitely be one of the boards I visit the most frequently. It's hard to keep up with the general Pokémon thread, which has resulted in me visiting it less often, which really is a shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I totally support this, would definitely be one of the boards I visit the most frequently. It's hard to keep up with the general Pokémon thread, which has resulted in me visiting it less often, which really is a shame.
    That's what I have been repeating the whole time. We already have huge amount of traffic every day, but our potential is much higher. If we only could split the subjects between threads, more posts wouldn't go unseen and therefore discussion would be lengthier/more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I support this I like the pokemans and didnt even know there was a megathread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    We could use a well-organised one, where I would reign as lord and master, that's true. Gief. In a more serious note, I could take on duties of Moderator for the sub-forum if needed, as well as managing its structure.

i like the ops ider and i could be of some use in this fourm

Deleted
    I'd support a subforum - i'm frequently getting lost in the amount of posts going on in the megathread, and maybe then I can find some things that can help me work out what IVs and EVs are

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    There isn't enough traffic right now for a Pokemon section.

What you can do is create a Pokemon chat thread here and a discussion thread here and see how things go then.
    Let me know if you need any assistance implementing this, should you choose to do so.