Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Doesn't him being able to defend himself in a 1 on 1 fight, kinda of make his self defense case void? If he can go toe to toe with this guy, then surely he could have defended himself against Treyvon?
    not really, as it was him defending agaisnt some probable assailant. a sanctioned fight in a public event (with a ref) is also a very different thing than a street fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I give him 10 - 20 seconds in both cases til he kisses the ring floor.
    wth would you want that? gotta make it last so people get their money's worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Zimmerman vs. OJ Simpson...FIIIIIIGGGGGHTTTTTTT!
    OJ is terminally ill... He can't fight anymore
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Well I don't ever watch any boxing/MMA type events, but I'd pony up the cash to watch this. If it goes down, it's going to be amazing. Most likely if he does fight they'll put him against a Caucasian patsy or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    wth would you want that? gotta make it last so people get their money's worth.
    Two types of boxing matches are remembered..
    Those that are epic battles over the whole length of rounds, and those where one guy goes down within seconds.
    Now I didn't actually say that I want Zimmerman go get counted out. But seeing him kissing the floor repeatedly while his opponent ridicules/embarrasses him, that would sure be fun to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Well I don't ever watch any boxing/MMA type events, but I'd pony up the cash to watch this. If it goes down, it's going to be amazing. Most likely if he does fight they'll put him against a Caucasian patsy or something.
    I used to watch boxing middle weight and heavy weight when it had another status attached to it. Those MMA fights that are hype today I consider a perversion.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    OJ is terminally ill... He can't fight anymore
    That's what his defense WANTS you to think!

Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Zimmerman is Hispanic not black.
    oh... only code word when the person described is black... sorry im slow sometimes.

even OJ simpson would wreck zimmerman but yeah that would be one hell of a fight. two sides, both feel robbed and me in the middle with no cares and a bag of popcorn

Wanna be a celebrity? - shoot a black kid...

This whole thing is completely sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Wanna be a celebrity? - shoot a black kid...

This whole thing is completely sick.
    or maybe your line of thinking.

Deleted
    Why do people even spend their time on this vicious killer.

I'm tired of both sides now Zimmerman was found not guilty great go back to a normal life now. Blacks needs to move on also...and this guy saying

But one rapper of African-American decent, who has a tattoo of Zimmerman’s victim Martin on his leg, has offered to step into the ring.

"I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."
    Florida Police Chief Agrees: 'Zimmerman Is Sandy Hook Waiting To Happen'

"I would box him to knock him out.

"I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

is just as bad.. He could take the chance to address his own "community" about all the violence they do to each other with a weapon but not a money maker.
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2014-02-01 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A man has to eat I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Zimmerman is Hispanic not black.
    White Hispanic! Get it straight

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    oh... only code word when the person described is black... sorry im slow sometimes.
    Funny how that works... lol
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    The hypocrisy never stops. Meanwhile the Lamestream Media has stop reporting on these Black asswipe thugs who keep beating the fuck out of Whites in the Knockout Game, because its racist pointing out that its only Black doing it...Oh, except for that one White guy who wanted to prove a point that society condones Blacks doing it, but not Whites. He's in jail now, on assault charges...The only onw convited so far in the Knockout Game, regardless of the countless videos online with the assaulter's face in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    One common thing that murderers do - Keep appearing out of fresh air to get more attention, and it happens more if they think they've gotten away with the crime.

Sure, let him into the ring. Murder with intent to murder sounds more logical... than murder with intent to steal fucking skittles. In this case, I'd even say it sounds more reasonable too.
    He was found not guilty and saved a family. Like him or not which is obvious you don't zimmerman is innocent

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he was found innocent, in Florida...

The stand your ground law is only applied in 16 states. That is quite the minority when you think about it.

A few states find it quite ok to result to shooting someone when you are being attacked. That is fine for them, they are allowed to have their laws and opinions.

However, I do not think it is ok to tell people in states that do not entertain this law that he is innocent and that is that. People from other states may have their own feelings about it and do not entertain such a law. That case may have been won in Florida, but it would not have been won in many other states.

(I am not saying he is outright guilty. He was tried in a court of law and found not guilty. But you can't tell people that he was innocent and to put it to rest, people are still entitled to their opinions on the matter.)
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yeah, he was found innocent, in Florida...
    As the crime took place in florida I don't see how that matters... that's like calling someone out for blowjobs cause they're illegal in Maryland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I didn't know The Game was that fucking tall. Can you imagine what would happen if Zimmerman knocked him out though?
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    A few states find it quite ok to result to shooting someone when you are being attacked. That is fine for them, they are allowed to have their laws and opinions.
    Didn't you read the whole report? It wouldn't matter which state he was, he shot the kid to death when he felt his life was threatened, AKA got his head slammed to the ground twice?

Please just be quiet with your endless ''Zimmerman guilty'' bullcrap. He was freed and he's not a murderer.

Also what legacy could this kid even have? Wannabe gangster was all I could see coming from that kid, specially the recent pictures of him before he died, not the ones when he was younger the media gladly shoved down our throat.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol?! Ok this would be fun to watch, aslong as zimmer doesnt pull a gun out or something.

He's not agreed to fight The Game. He's agreed to do a celebrity boxing match and The Game has thrown his hat into the ring as a potential opponent. I heard he agreed to fight DMX... Dunno how big that guy is.