Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    I would actually like to know what kind of "Legacy Trayvon Martin and his family had, I guarantee you that everyone will forget about the entire thing in a few months in fact... most people have.
    i keep forgetting about it until random other stuff happens throwing him in the spotlight...
    breaking his gf's property, barricading himself in a house, etc...
    he REALLY is trying to stay in the spotlight and i couldn't care at all.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fights off guys.

Deleted
    Hopefully he will get the punishment the legal system could not give him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling of the fight probably the most righteous thing to do but man did I want to see DMX destroy Zimmerman.

ehh, don't care really. As for the whole trial thing, the was significant evidence that zimm got the snot beaten out of him and he had to shoot out of self defense. That farce of a trial was to determine if zimmhad been in enough danger to off the thug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zimmerman to fight in celebrity boxing match
    Should-be article quote: Actual celebrity opponent to enjoy it greatly.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    THanks to all the people that bitched and moaned i'm deprived of one of the ONLY things i'd be willing to Pay Per View to watch.

Thanks a lot people.

The people who want to get violent revenge for Trayvon Martin are disgusting and show no respect for the legal system. It's all about race and hatred for them.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    The people who want to get violent revenge for Trayvon Martin are disgusting and show no respect for the legal system. It's all about race and hatred for them.
    they want justice no matter what when in fact he stood trial and was found not guilty of murder
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    I don't see anyone saying that he should be behind bars, how are people disrespecting the legal system...

"unarmed" .... Trayvon attacked George Zimmerman and attempted to kill him by beating his head into the ground.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    they want justice no matter what when in fact he stood trial and was found not guilty of murder
    he was found not guilty cause he didn't commit murder he defended his self from an attacker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    You value the life of a black teen over a Latino man?

sounds like you are a hate field racist bigot trying to spread your ideals around to young minds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zangeiti View Post
    I really, REALLY hope that George Zimmerman gets the shit beat out of him
    Why? cause he chose to defend himself against an attacker? you value the life of a black teen more then a Latino man? that makes you a racist bigot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I don't see anyone saying that he should be behind bars, how are people disrespecting the legal system...
    I'd say that merits disrespect of the legal system, sure it's not "I'm going to break his skull open first chance i get", but it's still disrespect of the verdict.

Which is, he defended himself within the means of the law and declared not guilty.

A dissenting opinion hoping for violence to be meted out the moment a first chance arises.

And this,
    I really, REALLY hope that George Zimmerman gets the shit beat out of him
    Last edited by mmoc1aca3196c5; 2014-02-09 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    We can only wish. but honestly they better check georgie before he is allowed into the fighting ring.

You can only wish that someone will Kill Zimmerman? why cause he defended himself against an attacker? you value the life of a black teen more then that of a Latino man? that makes you a racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    You can only wish that someone will Kill Zimmerman? why cause he defended himself against an attacker? you value the life of a black teen more then that of a Latino man? that makes you a racist.
    dont waste your time araine was convinced Zimmerman was a cold blooded killer and can't understand that he was found not guilty
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I'd say that merits disrespect of the legal system, sure it's not "I'm going to break his skull open first chance i get", but it's still disrespect of the verdict.

Which is, he defended himself within the means of the law and declared not guilty.

A dissenting opinion hoping for violence to be meted out the moment a first chance arises.

And this,
    Dont bother, you are quoting a guy that wrote every day while the trial was going on how the prosecution had a great day and how Zimmerman was toast.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    if it where to happen. Im secretly hoping DMX loses so we can see him seppuku himself in the middle of the ring. bell rings zim walks off dmx is there looking down, he drops to his knees and daggers himself. RIP in peace X
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    if it where to happen. Im secretly hoping DMX loses so we can see him seppuku himself in the middle of the ring. bell rings zim walks off dmx is there looking down, he drops to his knees and daggers himself. RIP in peace X
    Ignoring the match was called off, i'd be surprised if DMX could of lasted a few rounds; The amount of shit he ingests on a monthly basis must be staggering.

Alas though, can't flim flam the zim zam.

Deleted
    This is media and people taking advantage of a clearly stupid insane person...

Deleted
    Why does that article seem to be written in a style that lends itself to the Trayvon side? Media bias at work I guess.

Pretty stupid idea but whatever, his life.