10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Skyrim VR Demo Shows Off Treadmill and Motion Controls

I thought it looked pretty amazing cant wait for it, what are your thoughts?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks expensive

I can see this being really really awesome for about 30 minutes.

How about no.

I'd rather not run or flail my hands in a non-physical game, thank you. I can really do without tiring myself out for no reason other than it's "coolness" for some people.

Moving my head, that's fine, I do that anyway since my screen is just so fucking big, and the head gear would only make immersion better. But until we have the technology needed for full synaptic immersion and the illusion of nerve feedback, I'll just pass on the shitty treadmill and clunky motion controllers, thanks.

No thanks, the day this becomes a standard of playing games will be the day I totally stop playing new games. Not everything that is new and seems cool is that cool as some may think. I am more and more happier that my kids will live in the wooden house in the forest with limited access to the internet and technology. Youngsters and over all people, who grow this way have much better personality and principles and goals and dreams.

Omg I'd love this. To bad I'll never be able to afford it. Would freaking love to be able to play WoW with this. lawlz.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    No thanks, the day this becomes a standard of playing games will be the day I totally stop playing new games. Not everything that is new and seems cool is that cool as some may think. I am more and more happier that my kids will live in the wooden house in the forest with limited access to the internet and technology. Youngsters and over all people, who grow this way have much better personality and principles and goals and dreams.
    There you are grandpa, don't wander off again. Did you forget your meds again?

Suddenly my training routine wouldn't be as boring :P
    Throwing money at the screen, but nothing is happening. Not enough, perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha he looks like a retard yelling trying to do Foos Roh Dah. Great stuff though, kudos to him looks like it took a lot of hard work.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's like a kid in a candystore

This would certainly be a lot better with ThuuMic. Having played with it (at least I think it was ThuuMic, it was a long time ago that I last used it), it's really quite fun.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5626/?

5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Majority of hardcore gamers that would be interested in that are overweight and would never fit inside.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Looks pretty stupid tbh and seems like it'd be a pretty big handicap in just about every game.

Looks interesting. Probably wouldn't buy it for myself but definitely wouldn't mind trying it out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd look at it this way: I'd rather sink $3,000 on this than a year long gym membership. Would I use it all the time? No, but I'd probably start including it in my workout routine, maybe an hour a day. But I'd also mix it up with my usual going for a walk outside.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather Oculus...
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.