Page 1 of 73
... LastLast

Create your own Hearthstone Cards!

Hi All,

Create your own Hearthstone cards and post them in this thread!

Link: http://achievementgen.com/hearthstone/index.php (100% safe link)

If you don't trust the link, Google "hearthstone card generator" and its the top link.

Here's mine (maybe went overboard with the 8 heath, 7 might be better):

Xt

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it would be suited to a hunter more. Here are a couple small changes

Would like to see Norzdomu cleaned up and made into an actual viable card. I am afraid this might be overkill.

And one more card that's really bad that could use a facelift: Kidnapper

Last edited by Orcbert; 2014-02-01 at 07:43 AM.
    Is this where the header goes?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post
    Would like to see Norzdomu cleaned up and made into an actual viable card. I am afraid this might be overkill.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cardgenhs/t/bZYdGlLa.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cardgenhs/t/YkCIOaQe.png
    So make Nozdormu similar to Chromie as someone mentioned in another thread? As for Kidnapper I think keeping the sap effect of playing it is fine so long as it increases the mana cost of the sapped card similar to Freezing Trap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert View Post

It is pretty overkill considering his name is Nozdormu and not Norzdomu. :3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Had a list of Monk class ability cards to mock up into cards themselves Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Removed the negative battlecry since I don't think it's really necessary, it would be quite excessive.

Monk card.
    Last edited by Absolucion; 2014-02-01 at 08:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post

Monk card.
    Either needs a way higher mana mana cost or to only work on enemy MINIONS. 1 extra damage from all sources to the hero is way way too powerful.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Think of it as Savage Roar or Bloodlust if you may. I'm just throwing ideas around atm. I don't really think 1 damage is that big of a deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Think of it as Savage Roar or Bloodlust if you may. I'm just throwing ideas around atm. I don't really think 1 damage is that big of a deal.
    then obviously you dont play enough. think of it, that 1 damage has a maximum potential of effectively halving your opponents HP. if you run a deck of full 1 attack minions(not that you would, thats terrible, just a hypothetical) that makes you only having to directly attack your opponent 15 times instead of 20. If the effect stacks then it makes every 2 damage hit do FOUR. it completely fucks up the balance of every single card played after that in the game in your favor. not to mention for all abilities that is 1 free spellpower vs your oponents HP that can never be removed till the game is over. not to mention thats the same mana cost as arcane explosion and does everything it does plus its like 10x better
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

It's supposed to last one turn.

Here you go:

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)

The intention behind this card is any card played after this card during the turn is returned to your hand, meaning all spells played get returned (damage and effects done to opponent remains), all minions played return to your hand, all minions that are on the board currently get returned to the health/condition they were unless they died.

Deleted

I really like this idea ^^

I don't know how this would affect balance, but i liked the idea.

Last edited by AeneasBK; 2014-02-01 at 12:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted

Of course it's priest spell (but I think priest border is bugged). I have a nice artwork in mind but I can't draw ;/

Deleted
    Hunter card:

And one because I love murloc decks:

Last edited by mmoc218fce9898; 2014-02-01 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Teriz; 2014-02-01 at 01:00 PM.

Don't forget druid can already spend a card to play a cost 7 this early, so it'd only be for getting 8-10 cards out quicker.