Deleted

charge changes going live

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    General

Charge now pins a target to the ground, rooting the target (used to stun the target) for 1.5 seconds and generates 20 Rage.

Talents
    Warbringer now causes Charge to stun the target (used to cause Charge to root a target) for 3 seconds, reducing movement speed by 50% for 15 seconds, and generates 20 Rage. (Charge's root will *not* cause creatures to turn and attack you like most roots. - Source)

i dnt see an issue with charge and why people say its gonna break our class tbh if your a pvper you dnt specc into warbringer yo uspecc either double time or juggernaut. basically if you macro charge (juggernaut specced) + hamstring it gives you the same effect as warbringer but on a shorter cooldown since hamstring is now off the GCD, so charge instead of stunning for 1.5secs it roots the target for 1.5 seconds i see no issue with this change guess its people who dnt like change or just the usual doo mand gloom trolls o nhere

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    usual doo mand gloom trolls o nhere
    R.I.P english
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    We got a thread with 9 pages on this very subject, which you have already replied in. There's no need to make a new one.
    In case you've lost your way, you can find it here.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    R.I.P english
    im dyslexic but thanks for your trolling maybe you can just shut up

There's already a thread about it and this one is going nowhere so I'm closing it.