Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Black Students At University Of Michigan Threaten ‘Physical Action’ If Demands Aren’t

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/...nds-arent-met/

I don't think this is the way to go to get one's point across. I would post more in detail why I feel this way, but I think the smart fellow in the following clip says it better than I could:

Thoughts?

if you're a fucking idiot, you don't get into college. that's the way it should be. what these people want is blacks admitted just for being black, not smart. god i hate people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threats are not a good way to get a point across. It's just like "DO THIS OR ELSE!" I guess these blacks aren't too smart ._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

so basically they'll be in prison for terrorism?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    if you're a fucking idiot, you don't get into college. that's the way it should be. what these people want is blacks admitted just for being black, not smart. god i hate people.
    careful now, maybe theyll say you're racist because you hate people

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    careful now, maybe theyll say you're racist because you hate people
    alex jones level of conspiracy-thinking

That video contains some of the most illogical "logic" I've ever heard

Physical "actions" will get you more then a bean bag in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    so basically they'll be in prison for terrorism?
    If they arrested college students for talking as strong a game as they talk, there'd be no college students.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    That video contains some of the most illogical "logic" I've ever heard
    Feel free to go into detail why you feel that way please.

/facepalm first time i've ever actually face palmed. Wonder how long before Al and Baby J start with demands....

Deleted
    They want better "rights" than me. Sounds fair.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    Why shouldn't we offer everyone a college education?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Perhaps if the OP had shared what the students complaints are instead of posting a responses video I could make a better judgement on the video contents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    We do. All you have to do to go to college is meet the requirements to get in and find funding to pay for it. Anyone can do this.

Cant figure the difference between party names and party values. This guy doesn't seem too bright, right he is about the college students. But I think he stumbled upon his conclusion. Next he's gonna start going on about how Lincoln and the abolitionist were "republicans"

I want to know why he compared kkk to gay pride and stuff like that

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    because it'd be like public school where morons dont do shit all and dont care?

But everyones offered it, they're just required not to be morons and get the money for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 57States View Post

Thoughts?
    You mean other than this guy being an idiot who needs an education on what a conservative and a liberal is?

I was interested in the video, until he started spouting nonsense about the Democratic party being the party of the KKK and white racism. He then expands this point by saying that liberals supported slavery, which is ridiculous, and shows a high level of historical ignorance.

His point is partially correct; In the 19th century, the Democratic party WAS the party that supported slavery. However, they weren't liberals, they were conservatives. The liberals were the newly formed Republican party under Lincoln. After the Civil War and into the 20th century, the Democratic party and the Republican party spread throughout the country, having both conservative and liberal members. The parties didn't evolve into their modern forms until the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Republican party's adoption of the Southern Strategy. During this period, many segregationist democrats flipped over to the Republican party.

In the end, social conservatism is more aligned with racist ideology, because social conservatism tends tends to favor the "good old days". Social liberalism is fighting for a change in society. Segregationists in the 1960s were conservatives. Martin Luther King Jr. was a liberal. You're seeing this dichotomy again with gay rights. Conservatives want gay marriage to be illegal, while liberals are pushing for it to be legalized.

People (like the clown in the video) need to get their political philosophies straight.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    because it'd be like public school where morons dont do shit all and dont care?

But everyones offered it, they're just required not to be morons and get the money for it
    No, public school is mandatory, college would be just offered

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Perhaps if the OP had shared what the students complaints are instead of posting a responses video I could make a better judgement on the video contents.
    Perhaps if you had clicked on the link I provided your questions would be answered. Would you prefer that I read it aloud to you?