Thread: aliens among us

aliens among us

explain O_O also if you have similiar videos feel free to share

If you're making the implication that pixelation and colouration errors on digital cameras are a conspiracy to cover up the fact that reptilian aliens walk among us, I'll have to sadly inform you that conspiracy threads aren't looked kindly upon around here

10+ Year Old Account
    I confess, I am an alien.

I'm English, and live in Malta.

There's no fucking handmorph, that's just a bad camera angle and shading. Why would that even make him an alien?

Deleted
    I`m an alien & I like my toast done on one side

I fail to see how anything looks off. Look up the Keanu Reeves handmorph video if you want to see something a bit more interesting. It's all bullshit but that's at least a better example!

Deleted
    It's a guy flexing his fingers... I can do the same and I'm 99.99% sure i'm not alien.

Deleted
    Obemer is illegal alien hurrrdurrr.

I kinda feel like posting the "You just went full retard" meme :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    rolls eyes with disappointment

Did you know that Kermit the Frog is really the reptilian overlord of galactic sector 97-1?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Did you know that Kermit the Frog is really the reptilian overlord of galactic sector 97-1?
    It's not easy being green.

Not a 'handmorph'

- He looks to be stretching his fingers and hands, I say this because I tend to do the same.
    - The 'suddenly' white pinky finger is most likely due to play of light/shadow.

However, the guy to the right is an alien. As you clearly can see in the video, he has only one leg.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    If you're making the implication that pixelation and colouration errors on digital cameras are a conspiracy to cover up the fact that reptilian aliens walk among us, I'll have to sadly inform you that conspiracy threads aren't looked kindly upon around here
    you need to chill out

Did I just waste two minutes of my life watching a stressed person flex his hand?

I did. -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I confess, I am an alien.
    Are you from planet Zarblog Dur to? You know the planet 2 parsecs from the AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGH-black hole? (famously named after the last words of its discoverer)

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed on these forums. Locking this now.