Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Bascially what this forum is saying is "Anyone who asks President Obama tough questions and has different political beliefs than me is an idiot and shouldn't be heard.

Stay classy MMOC left.
    Are you acting like this on purpose?

10+ Year Old Account
    "I'm a tax payer and she should be fired." God I wish his tail was fired for everything he was wrong about. This is why Fox News isn't taken seriously. They spout out crap and think they are informing people. He even said it in the interview, "I've got to get to the IRS, because I don't know what happened there." Really? You don't know what happened there and then turn around and accuse the President of corruption? Really? Big O'Reilly, one of the biggest talking heads on "the most trusted name in news" doesn't know what was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    At least with any of the Liberal channels they have some sort of respect to let the President talk and finish points.
    Don't be too presumptuous. Piers Morgan is right up there at the level of interrupting-awfulness.

You may not like the current president at any given time, but if he/she is giving you an interview, you don't fucking interrupt him/her this damn much.

- - - Updated - - -

Bascially what this forum is saying is "Anyone who asks President Obama tough questions and has different political beliefs than me is an idiot and shouldn't be heard."

Stay classy MMOC left.
    How did you gather this?

stay classy right-wing media

Deleted
    I have to say, that guy is a huge prick just listening to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Are you acting like this on purpose?
    Sorry Wells calling it like I see it.

I'm halfway through the interview, and short of Bill trying to stump Obama on tough questions that the president tried to dance around, its a standard interview. I think some of the left gets upset when someone *gasps* asks President Obama tough questions.

O'reilly does have a bad habit of putting in the presidents mouth, although when the president dances around hard questions it's nice to see someone in the media establishment will call him out on it.

Do I think that Bill was quick to put his 2 cents in...absolutely, I don't like it. When you have an allotted 10 min for a interview and the president is spending a good amount of time dancing around straight forward questions.....I can understand the frustration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    You may not like the current president at any given time, but if he/she is giving you an interview, you don't fucking interrupt him/her this damn much.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you gather this?
    The responses on the first page.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2014-02-02 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Bill is SO obnoxious and ridiculous that I'm starting to think that he MUST be trolling... which is a bad idea because, like this, he won't even be taken seriously by his former supporters.

Bascially what this forum is saying is "Anyone who asks President Obama tough questions and has different political beliefs than me is an idiot and shouldn't be heard."

Stay classy MMOC left.
    No we are saying when something is over and done with and you keep bringing it up for NO REASON OTHER THAN TO POLITICIZE IT. Then you need to step back from any political discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No we are saying when something is over and done with and you keep bringing it up for NO REASON OTHER THAN TO POLITICIZE IT. Then you need to step back from any political discussion.
    What particular subject are you referring too?

Stay classy MMOC left.
    That's not what they're saying, and you damn well know that.

Particully because orely didn't even let Obama answer said "tough" questions.

But you're used to ignoring the evidence of your own eyes. Stay classy stuportony, you always give us an example of how mentally off the Right are...

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-02-02 at 11:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama knew what he was in for when he stepped into the arena with O'Reilly. Obama getting tough questions from O'Reilly shouldn't surprise anyone. I didn't see the interview, but i'm sure Obama held his own.

Deleted
    I'm halfway through the interview, and short of Bill trying to stump Obama on tough questions that the president tried to dance around, its a standard interview. I think some of the left gets upset when someone *gasps* asks President Obama tough questions.
    I don't know about you, but when I get lessons in interviewing I get taught to ask questions and keep my opinion to myself, I am also taught that its very rude (and disrespectfull and against the deontological code of journalism) to not let your interviewee finish his answers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Obama knew what he was in for when he stepped into the arena with O'Reilly. Obama getting tough questions from O'Reilly shouldn't surprise anyone. I didn't see the interview, but i'm sure Obama held his own.
    There's a huge difference between asking tough questions and not allowing your interviewee to answer properly. Anyone can claim that somebody doesn't has decend answers when they don't let them finish answering.

What particular subject are you referring too?
    Bengazi, probably. Or maybe he's referring to the interview as a whole.

Orbitus: The questions being asked were not on topics that were "over and done with." They were on topics that the news media dropped and pretended never happened.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hardly call anything O'Riley asked him a "tough question". It was the same garbage Fox had been digging through over a year ago. Benghazi? The IRS "scandal" of the head of the IRS coming to the Capitol a lot? Website difficulties? Come on Bill, that's softball! Hell it's Nerf! Is this the best Fox has? Year-plus-old news?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That's not what they're saying, and you damn well know that.

Particully because orely didn't even let Obama answer said "tough" questions.

But you're used to ignoring the evidence of your own eyes. Stay classy stuportony, you always give us an example of how mentally off the Right are...
    Ah Mvallas, the guy who likes to make everything personal, I must admit I admire the friendship you must have with several of the left wing mods on the site to consistently get away with flagrant violations of MMOC rules and not being penalized.

Here's it's okay though, ill read cite several of the postings i'm referring too.

"Cause it's the duty of psychotics to "take down the president a few notches" because clearly he is arrogant and w/e thing you need to call him.
    Well the other side of that is, "why are you so arrogant that you think it's your role to do that" lol."

"O'Reilly's shitck is he's a bully."

"Anyone who talks to O'Reilly is taken down a notch or two, their IQ literally drops. "

Didn't have to look to hard.

I watched the interview, and while I don't like O'rielly's bad habit of cutting off or interrupting, the pres. was trying to skirt around certain questions of liability and accountability. When you only have a 10 min window to ask hard questions that your viewers want to know, I can understand some of the frustration.

I know I know, I disagree with many of your political views and I'm not left of Lenin, therefore im a awful person and a horrible soldier, blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'd hardly call anything O'Riley asked him a "tough question". It was the same garbage Fox had been digging through over a year ago. Benghazi? The IRS "scandal" of the head of the IRS coming to the Capitol a lot? Website difficulties? Come on Bill, that's softball! Hell it's Nerf! Is this the best Fox has? Year-plus-old news?
    the republicans haven't had a decent talking point in a decade

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    What the hell was he supposed to ask him? Do you like the food at the white house? How's your wife? This is nothing more than a failed attempt at bashing fox news.
    OP, you are the type of guy that walks under birds and gets surprised when you get shit on, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Bengazi, probably. Or maybe he's referring to the interview as a whole.

Orbitus: The questions being asked were not on topics that were "over and done with." They were on topics that the news media dropped and pretended never happened.
    Agreed. The problem I have with the Obama administration is a complete lack of accountability when people make mistakes. whether it's Benghazi or the IRS deal or Fast and furious, no one gets fired and no one is held accountable for incompetency.

O'Reilly being a dumbfuck? I'm shocked.
    whether it's Benghazi
    Indeed. He should grow the powers to fire those Republican legislators that cut security funding.