Deleted

Best place to farm ghost iron ore?

Where are the most ghost iron ores?

As long as you can fly, the easiest spot (on unpopulated realms) is to fly a lazy circle around the top of the hill where you do the Tiller's dailies (where all the Hozen are located). The nodes typically respawn by the time you get back to your start point. You can also venture off the hill to pick up other nodes around the area if they're taking a bit longer to respawn.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    http://www.wow-professions.com/farmi...on-ore-farming

First one, round valley of the fourwinds central area is usually pretty productive, unless there are loads of people farming (usually there aren't as there isnt much point), in which case I prefer to head to townlong. Jade Forest is ok, but has phasing issues if you've not done the entire quest chain depending on where you are farmiing.

I prefer the path in the valley, but I also like to use Kun-Lai. You have a chance to find trillium and it really pays off for going into the caves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the Skyrange and Kunzen Village to be pretty good, followed by all the yeti caves in Kun Lai where you can often find a LOT.

Make sure as well that you are wearing your Mist-piercing Goggles !
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allatar View Post
    I find the Skyrange and Kunzen Village to be pretty good, followed by all the yeti caves in Kun Lai where you can often find a LOT.

Make sure as well that you are wearing your Mist-piercing Goggles !
    You don't have to actually wear them

OT: I Don't really know the best place to farm, I like the vale, as I get a lot of Trillium nodes there^^

Level up several alts to 90. get them all max plots at the tiller farm. Plant Snakeroot. Harvest it and trade / sell the trillium ore for more Ghost iron.

I hardly ever go mining any more, and i have ghost iron ore comming out of my ears.

Valley of the Four winds, hands down, circle the north side of the map, from the jungle in the east, over the Hozen hill, to the stairs of a hundred steps and back again. Soo much ore. Too much ore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The AH. I buy hundreds of stacks off of there in very little time. It's amazing!

Timeless Isle, Red Stone Run

/shifty eyes

I have to echo Valley of the Four Winds. Just fly the outside edge of the northern part of the zone and then swing around and go along the southern part of the place where the Vermlings have taken over. Keep circling and you'll have 100s of ore in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do Kun Lai and Timeless Isle mostly..

.. There is a cave at Kun lai with ton of veins as well as herbs.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Valley of the four winds

Deleted
    Funnily enough, I found tons of ore on the Timeless Isle, although it's packed with people. I believe it's due to the fact that botters are afraid of the Timeless Isle, since it's crowded and they would most likely be busted within a day or two.