Thoughts on when will 5.4.7 be out

So all these PTR patches it looks like it's getting closer and closer. What else do they have left to do?
    I'm thinking end of Feb. for the content patch.

What are your thoughts?

Deleted
    Looks more like one or two weeks. There wasnt much to test to begin with.

End of February.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    End of February.
    Although it seems that way, it'd be kinda wierd if that actually happened. PTR for Raid Tiers with lots of content/Raids etc last around 2 months, and that would mean that this miniscule patch lasted almost just as much, so we'll see I guess. I also have this gut feeling that beta wont start until that patch is actually live.

TIme between 5.4.1 and 5.4.2 was 1.5 months. It's been about the same now, so I figure 1-2 weeks. Assuming that this means it launches with 90 boosts, and likely the preorder for Warlords, we're probably looking at 2-3 months until the Expansion, based on how it went with MoP. So my guess is launch of patch in a couple weeks, along with launch of beta, 2 months of Beta, and then either immediate launch, or 2 weeks after Beta. Probably April-May.
    "I should think that someday soon, there will be many more pandaren adventurers to speak of, making a difference all over the world. Don't you think?" - Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont care about 5.4.7, it just seems like we getting no news about WoD. And if I am not mistaken, one of the blues said that an ideal timespan for a pvp season would be 20-25 weeks( not 100% sure about the last figure), so with that in mind lets say the expansion is another 7 months (24 weeks = 6 months + pre patch for 6.0 = +\- 1 month) away, and that makes me a sad sad sad panda!!

5.4.7 will start the new arena season, I assume. This means it can't be out for at least 2-3 more weeks. End of February or March.

Probably on a Tuesday.

Looks like it will be kinda soon, 1-2 weeks from now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NarnBloodyknuckles View Post
    TIme between 5.4.1 and 5.4.2 was 1.5 months. It's been about the same now, so I figure 1-2 weeks. Assuming that this means it launches with 90 boosts, and likely the preorder for Warlords, we're probably looking at 2-3 months until the Expansion, based on how it went with MoP. So my guess is launch of patch in a couple weeks, along with launch of beta, 2 months of Beta, and then either immediate launch, or 2 weeks after Beta. Probably April-May.
    Man you are a dreamer. I hope you are right, but I cant see it coming before at the VERY earliest Late May. My guess has always been June 24th, but i could see it slipping into August if something goes wrong with the beta.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing 2 weeks, with most testing wrapping up next week. Hoping its release also marks the start of WoD preorders and WoD beta.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll give it max 3 weeks.

Deleted
    When it's ready it's ready i would guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    So all these PTR patches it looks like it's getting closer and closer. What else do they have left to do?
    I'm thinking end of Feb. for the content patch.

What are your thoughts?
    Sooooon.
    /10chars

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon ish. WoD Beta needs to IMO be out before the 24th
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Whenever they announce the end of the season

10+ Year Old Account
    I win Aeluron!

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

If I had to guess a date, it'd be February 25th.