[H] 13/14HM Horde 10M LF Competent Raiders

Presently progressing on Garrosh, Synthesis 10H is looking for more competent raiders for WoD. Having recently merged with the excellent Sympathy, of the same Turalyon US server, we still need a few more excellent raiders to fill out our roster.

All specs, classes, races will be considered. We're offering trials at the present to 570+ geared raiders with similar progression. If you don't quite meet the ilvl req. you can add me and attempt to convince me of why you should be allowed to trial in spite of your lack of gear/progression.

Synthesis is a bros club. We have a very active guild, outside of WoW and in. We watch TV together, movies, play League, Dota 2, and a grand assortment of other games together. We're gamers through and through, and excellent ones at that. We are friendly, compassionate, and we make lots of dick jokes. Lots. Of. Dick. Jokes. But mostly we're defined by our brolationships, not so much the dick jokes.

ANYWHO. Good raiders, we want them, if you're that give me a PM to my bnet.
    We raid T-Th 8:30pm-12:30am Eastern, Monday is an optional progression, clean-up day, at the same times.

Fridge#1691

Looking forward to hearing from you, and getting to know you, and hearing your best dick joke.
    Last edited by Refridge; 2014-02-04 at 12:20 AM.

Bump! We good people!

We raid with a mod c'mon

- - - Updated - - -

A guild and a dick walk into a bar...

- - - Updated - - -

and the bartender says you're so vein I bet you think this joke is about you.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump at night.

Bump in the afternoon

- - - Updated - - -

Bump in the early morning

Bump before I go to work! Please dont stalk me! Oh yeah!

Bump before raid!

Bump in the afternoon

Bump at night

- - - Updated - - -

Bump in the morning.

- - - Updated - - -

afternoon bamppity bamp

- - - Updated - - -

mroneng breth

Exposure is key.

But not too much exposure, you want Lorde exposure, not PeeWee Herman exposure.