Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    If you're still "progressing" in 6 months, you won't see the final bosses dead anyway so this doesn't change anything.
    Chill out a bit on the assumptions there. We haven't been able to progress the last two months, because this server is so dead and some raiders had RL obligations. I'm not in a hardcore raiding guild, but that doesn't mean I don't want to raid. Finally got a team of 10 going yesterday, and we are currently at siegecrafter HC. Don't see anything stopping us from killing Garrosh, unless some core member spontaneously decides to disappear.

So yes, this does in fact change everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed1234 View Post
    Chill out a bit on the assumptions there. We haven't been able to progress the last two months, because this server is so dead and some raiders had RL obligations. I'm not in a hardcore raiding guild, but that doesn't mean I don't want to raid. Finally got a team of 10 going yesterday, and we are currently at siegecrafter HC. Don't see anything stopping us from killing Garrosh, unless some core member spontaneously decides to disappear.

So yes, this does in fact change everything.
    This change only affects people who want to raid Mystic. people progressing on 10man HC will be doing the same thing but can add more members if they need to.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    This change only affects people who want to raid Mystic. people progressing on 10man HC will be doing the same thing but can add more members if they need to.
    Uh... no, people currently doing 10 man Heroic will have to switch to 20 man or be limited to normal difficulty, except with a different name.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Uh... no, people currently doing 10 man Heroic will have to switch to 20 man or be limited to normal difficulty, except with a different name.
    Don't really see the problem, if they want to part of the now bigger pool of raiders they can get 10 more or they can carry on being 10man HC ( soon to be normal) Good luck to the 10man guilds who stay / join the new race