Resto Shammy trinkets

Hey guys!

I finally got Prismatic Prison of pride and I love it, huge stat boost.

But I also got Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia and I was unsure if it was better then the two I had before which were

Contemplation of Chi-Ji

and

Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

My main thing is I feel like I am loosing a lot of Int.

I really want the Balckfuse Trinket for the int and regen but I have no clue when I may get it. I don't think I need the proc too much, I don't run oom unless something is going wrong and there is a lot of oh shit moments.

Do you guys think the loss on Int and gain on the multistrike proc will still give me enough throughput? That is all I am worried about.

To find me on Armory look up Shamwowhere if you want to see my current gear.

(I tried to link the trinkets and my armory but I can't yet, so look them up if you don't know them, I guess)

Hi,

I currently use prismatic prison and naz's.
    I think that the siegecrafter trinket is good if you are having trouble with mana.

Here's the list of my thoughts on trinkets for shamans:

Thok
    Prismatic prison
    Siegecrafter
    Nazgrim

Thok's trinket seems to pop up on most forums. And it should, because it's frickin sweet.
    Prismatic prison is awesome because of the stat boosts.
    Siegecrafter is a real nice spirit trink.
    And I just don't know how I feel about nazgrim's. I feel like the multistrike could be a lot more powerful or proc more.

As for the chi ji trinket, it's a mana saver as we'll.

But it's all up to your style. If you are hardcore about casting only the heals that you need (ex: are really pro), dont use spirit trinks.
    If you are at ad sloppier and make a couple mistakes, take the spirit trinket.

I can't wait till the Thok trinket drops for us. It looks wonderful!

prismatic prison is obviously #1.

thok: great for stacked fights, terrible for spread fights (like really terrible)
    blackfuse: probably the best #2 - static INT + the proc lets you reforge into more throughput
    nazgrim: don't have it, but the multistrike seems meh and INT procs are of questionable use for healers anyway

chi-ji is really old now - i bet the shado-pan trinket ends up being better, but i haven't compared them.