First time build

So this is my build.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/2NzTq

plus this.
    http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus...rw24b3stblkgas

good optical drive?

Everything i have ordered will come with all cables and everything i will need right? i don't want to get everything and then have to buy something extra to make everything work.

I see it's cheaper to order from all these different places but would it not be better to just order everything from one place?

Thanks for all the help, i have the money and am about to order.

It's a solid build. To install everything you only need a screwdriver and a few cable ties (some are usually included with the motherboard but I don't know about that one, and they might not be enough)

As far as the optical drive, unless you have specific needs (e.g. a certain write speed, or BR write/read), the cheapest one you can find is fine.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

All cables should be provided, you can double check the power connectors for your PSU to be sure. They can trip you up sometimes. You may also need to buy an ethernet cable or two, won't know till you open the box I guess.

I usually find the opposite problem, piles of unnecessary cables!

Also no idea what that case comes with but you may want to buy some extra fans. They're cheap, just make sure they're quiet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Thanks guys, so after everything is hooked up i just insert the OS and install it and then download driver updates?

Also I guess the best deal would be to order from all those different places.

- - - Updated - - -

The GTX660 i'm getting is the one that comes overclocked, would it be better to get that or the non-overclocked version?

It's mostly just plug it all together and install OS yeah. And then all your software, that part takes ages. Be careful not to discharge static onto components directly when assembling (modern boards should be fine unless you have some hella staticky carpet).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

what software are you talking about? windows updates?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockon20000 View Post
    The GTX660 i'm getting is the one that comes overclocked, would it be better to get that or the non-overclocked version?
    The Oc'ed version will perform better.
    PM me weird stuff :3