Quote Originally Posted by Areto View Post
    Pls no, thank you.

If they do add Doge to the game, I demand Grumpy Cat. If they're out at the same place they'll say "Such fur" and "No".
    Considering they have Moon Moon, the Foxicopter, and the Flippable Table (among other things) they're not opposed to having memes in the game.

Though, more pets are always welcome. I'd love a Grumpy Cat too. We need more cat models, imo.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'm.. I'm sorry. Want me to give you playable alpha Worgen as an apo--..

.. Okay, that was just below the permasnarl belt. I sincerely apologize for that.
    *whimpering in the distance*

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Considering they have Moon Moon, the Foxicopter, and the Flippable Table (among other things) they're not opposed to having memes in the game.

Though, more pets are always welcome. I'd love a Grumpy Cat too. We need more cat models, imo.
    Yes. Yes we do. I'd rather have Lil Bub, though. But I wouldn't mind Grumpy Cat.

Both is always good. >w>

*whimpering in the distance*
    .. No- please. Don't cry your ugly Worgen tear--.. I mean.. don't cry. I didn't mean it like that. You're beaut.. *gags*.. Beauuu--.. bouitifolghh.. .. *nearly choking* .. really.

Yes. Yes we do. I'd rather have Lil Bub, though. But I wouldn't mind Grumpy Cat.

Both is always good. >w>

Your argument is now effectively invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    .. No- please. Don't cry your ugly Worgen tear--.. I mean.. don't cry. I didn't mean it like that. You're beaut.. *gags*.. Beauuu--.. bouitifolghh.. .. *nearly choking* .. really.

Your argument is now effectively invalid.

There is a reason I switched my druid to a night elf... *heavy sigh* So now it's actually Kaldorei tears, thank you very much!

Cool cats don't give a flying... fish.

There is a reason I switched my druid to a night elf... *heavy sigh* So now it's actually Kaldorei tears, thank you very much!

Cool cats don't give a flying... fish.

I really hope Worgen females get majorly redone. Those that.. somehow like the current model will be able to choose that, then. I really just want worthy female Worgen, on par with the Pandaren and updated models. Same for Goblins and male Worgen as well, but more so for female Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope Worgen females get majorly redone. Those that.. somehow like the current model will be able to choose that, then. I really just want worthy female Worgen, on par with the Pandaren and updated models. Same for Goblins and male Worgen as well, but more so for female Worgen.
    One can hope. My warlock and rogue would be really happy. Some day, some day..

One can hope. My warlock and rogue would be really happy. Some day, some day..

Indeed. Someday..

10+ Year Old Account
    Planning guild Vp grinds Thank god you can clear msv in like 20 mins now!

This thread is now like half speculation chat and half post-count whoring.

On topic: I hope getting 5.4.8 live frees them up to finally get Alpha up and running by the end of the month. Despite their protests to the contrary of they idea that they release things to counter competition, I doubt they let Wildstar get up and running without something to suck some steam out of its engine. 5.4.8 is part of that but I think Alpha going live is the ace up their sleeve.

And for the record I'm not saying there's anything bad about timing releases to counter the competition. It's smart. You don't get to be as big a player as Blizz without being very business savvy.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    This thread is now like half speculation chat and half post-count whoring.

On topic: I hope getting 5.4.8 live frees them up to finally get Alpha up and running by the end of the month. Despite their protests to the contrary of they idea that they release things to counter competition, I doubt they let Wildstar get up and running without something to suck some steam out of its engine. 5.4.8 is part of that but I think Alpha going live is the ace up their sleeve.

And for the record I'm not saying there's anything bad about timing releases to counter the competition. It's smart. You don't get to be as big a player as Blizz without being very business savvy.
    Yes, I think there'll be a concerted effort over the next 2.5 weeks to pimp WoW / WoD, starting with 5.4.8.

I think we can also expect to see: new store mount (Ravager), rebooted Scroll of Resurrection program with Warhorse as possible reward (how to prevent people from playing WS? Have them re-subscribe to WoW before then), Azeroth Choppers bike reveals & voting, and *crosses fingers* external testing of WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    lol what the fuck does he know? He doesn't have any more information than the general public.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think alpha will launch on June 3rd-5th. Those are Tuesday-Thursday days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Planning guild Vp grinds Thank god you can clear msv in like 20 mins now!
    What, you don't have a surplus of timeless coins to turn in for valor?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    What, you don't have a surplus of timeless coins to turn in for valor?
    Nope - I used them on the mount, pets (for the guild Christmas party) and various "caches" for my alts. lol. No biggie - I love running older raids with my boys, we just hop in vent and B.S. while killing stuff!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Nope - I used them on the mount, pets (for the guild Christmas party) and various "caches" for my alts. lol. No biggie - I love running older raids with my boys, we just hop in vent and B.S. while killing stuff!
    I gave up on the rep for the mount, but after dicking around on TI for a while, popping in to help friends, I have well over 150k coins. So if I was still subbed, I wouldn't have to worry about doing anything for valor for quite a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome I just did the kill 20 of these guys and collect 50 of those things for the rep. Didn't push it...shhhh, just let it happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    lol what the fuck does he know? He doesn't have any more information than the general public.
    Its an educated guess with a really high probability of happening.
    He's a known streamer with quite a few Blizzard connections .

You can be 100% sure he knows and has more info then the general public

10+ Year Old Account
    Think we will hit page 2500 before WOD comes out? 3000?

Haha people are mad on this RIP Wildstar Video. But he is mostly true. I give it a try, not like he. But I mostly agree him

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Its an educated guess with a really high probability of happening.
    He's a known streamer with quite a few Blizzard connections .

You can be 100% sure he knows and has more info then the general public
    What is this about , tried to search some pages back to see what people are talking about something in his video, if someone is kind enough to answer ^^
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr