Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    They do.
    From what I've seen (I have more than 400k+ files from the alpha extracted), there are no big difference betwen WoD map files and MoP's ones, just as there were close to none difference between Cata and MoP.
    Ok, just thought the new CASC (?) format would screw things up but if not then great.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    King = Fabian
    Boubouille = Fabien

A coincidence of names and awesome people being French (I assume) or something.
    What if they are actually the same person and its just Boubs persona that doesn't have to obey the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You think, or know? I hope, but it could be later this week for all we know. If a new alpha build is coming, it would make sense to release it to as many people as possible, so it looks good for pax.
    No its just a guess, since they announced it late last week, well now its a good time to actually start it...

Deleted
    @Trengor : Oh, CASC didn't screw the game files at all. What changed is how they are "compressed". Before, there were MPQ's, and inside MPQ's there was the actual gamefiles. Now we have the new CASC files, and inside them, the gamefiles are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    What if they are actually the same person and its just Boubs persona that doesn't have to obey the rules
    Well, Fabian is German :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kinzcool View Post
    Well, Fabian is German :P
    What if its just an act and he really is French?!

15+ Year Old Account
    @Trengor : Oh, CASC didn't screw the game files at all. What changed is how they are "compressed". Before, there were MPQ's, and inside MPQ's there was the actual gamefiles. Now we have the new CASC files, and inside them, the gamefiles are still there.
    But now we have to rely on Blizzard to get it right.

Unfortunately, Blizzard can't spell, and many files are lost to us in the CASC abyss because of the aforementioned spelling prowess.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Wouldn't shock me if, in the "greatness" of giant bureaucratic companies, they scheduled it to go live by now and then someone in a different department said "wait! We have a new build ready to go any day now, no use in releasing it now."

Unfortunately, Blizzard can't spell, and many files are lost to us in the CASC abyss because of the aforementioned spelling prowess.
    Is that why the polearm links were 'plarm' last night or was that just MMO-C shorthand?

Deleted
    Ah, Okay!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Wouldn't shock me if, in the "greatness" of giant bureaucratic companies, they scheduled it to go live by now and then someone in a different department said "wait! We have a new build ready to go any day now, no use in releasing it now."
    Well, I thought we determined already from Rygarius' behavior that it was set to release with the article but something went wrong and they had to wait.

10+ Year Old Account

Who would'a thought, abbreviations are dataminer's doom :O

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    Well, I thought we determined already from Rygarius' behavior that it was set to release with the article but something went wrong and they had to wait.
    Maybe, even someone who updates this as much as me I miss stuff. Guess I missed that discussion.

Deleted
    I don't think we will see invites to anyone outside of blizzard for at least another week or so, that's what the interviews with celestalon and zarhym sounded like yesterday (imo).

10+ Year Old Account

Nah...they are just giving you something to do so we can appreciate and worship you more.....it would be too easy otherwise and not well earned
    The first, last and only warning to get from me...Mock me once I will Backstab you...Mock me twice I will Mutilate thee....Mock me thrice I will go ******* killing spree on you......Have Fun.

By the way, there's ~7k of new HD textures that have been made. (You can see at the right of the picture).

Last edited by Kinzcool; 2014-04-07 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinzcool View Post
    By the way, there's ~7k of new HD textures that have been made actually.
    <image>
    7,000 new textures? Wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got home from practice. Anything new? Actual gameplay on yet?

"Most of the SI:7 intelligence community doesn't believe he exists, the ones that do call him the Northrend Soldier."
    https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/...200129/photo/1
    <inactive>

10+ Year Old Account

Or it was done on purpose .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.