Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    My nelf on live and what it converted to, when I transfered her to alpha.

I like it, but it is quite different, not sure on her lips. but over all I do like the new models, and they look better ingame than on the artcraft we saw imo.
    Heh.

I actually think this is the case where the old model, specifically, the face, looks better. Personal taste, of course.

Maybe it's just that the difference is big, like you say.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Heh.

I actually think this is the case where the old model, specifically, the face, looks better. Personal taste, of course.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I agree to a point, being that this is the face I have enjoyed for 9 years and I think it has that youthful playful feel to it, narrower eyes and that quirky semi smile. The new model doesn't capture that imo. However I do like the new model, It just doesn't feel like it's been made to keep in line with the old. But I think I can get used to it

- - - Updated - - -

Also seems Mekkatorque just went down, missing from realm list completely now. Just Lost Isles and Gilneas up atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that armor dyes????????? In the Icons???
    It isn't real. It isn't

Ugh female night elf looks horrible in those screenshots. Horrrrrible. Somehow even worse than in the artcraft reveal. Any hope that is not what the final model is going to look like? Because it looks poorly done, rather unfinished looking. Imo.

Human male looks like Varian, overall I like it.

Male draenei looks good but that goatee is rather strange to look at...

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    It isn't real. It isn't
    Oh my fucking god if that's real

I will have the biggest nerdgasm ever

It isn't real. It isn't
    Well, with the colors not being the only difference between levels of tier appearance, there's no reason not to have them for WoD gears.

In fact, it might be semi-necessary to appease the folks who, say, want the full model of the mythic version but prefer one of the color schemes that doesn't have the full model. Before since there were no model diffs you could just xmog.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    It isn't real. It isn't
    It isn't. Notice the first one is showing an anvil. It most likely is something garrison related.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Oh my fucking god if that's real

I will have the biggest nerdgasm ever

Get ready to have a nerdgasm then, looks like Blizzard is finally putting dyes in a game that should have had a dye system several years ago. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    It isn't. Notice the first one is showing an anvil. It most likely is something garrison related.
    That doesn't exactly mean there's no possibility of armor dyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah probably not but it would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Get ready to have a nerdgasm then, looks like Blizzard is finally putting dyes in a game that should have had a dye system several years ago. >.<
    I've always wanted dyes in the game. It's been my #1 feature that I've been wanting since BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    EDIT: click on the icons, it tells you what dyes are for what professions. Specifically the descriptions say blacksmithing and leatherworking.
    Last edited by Celista; 2014-06-26 at 05:57 AM.

I like it, but it is quite different, not sure on her lips. but over all I do like the new models, and they look better ingame than on the artcraft we saw imo.
    I'm hoping when they do the blog to talk about what they are doing to sameface that we will actually get a happy face. That is the face I use on like 3 of my night elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Ugh female night elf looks horrible in those screenshots. Horrrrrible. Somehow even worse than in the artcraft reveal. Any hope that is not what the final model is going to look like? Because it looks poorly done, rather unfinished looking. Imo.

Human male looks like Varian, overall I like it.

Male draenei looks good but that goatee is rather strange to look at...
    Really? I actually thought they looked better than the artcraft showed hehe. there are a few graphical glitches, like her eyebrows etc, so I guess it is not complete, probs lots of fine tuning to be done, but they feel more alive in game than from the artcraft imo. I guess I am trying to just look on the brightside because my nelf is my baby and am a little apprehensive about her changing so much :s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I'm hoping when they do the blog to talk about what they are doing to sameface that we will actually get a happy face. That is the face I use on like 3 of my night elves.
    Yeah its my favourite face, I adore it, because of its more natural look, no big fluffy dark coloured lips, serene lookinjg and ofc freckles too cute. Here's hoping

it might just be like the old tailoring dyes, something for the professions to use as basic recipe reagents
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-06-26 at 06:02 AM.

Different Male Draenei beards.

Link to the large version. http://i.imgur.com/OLwpiwl.png
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2014-06-26 at 06:02 AM.

I was thinking about changing races for WOD, but the new model makes me have second thoughts.

Last edited by Ralo; 2014-06-26 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    it might just be tailoring dyes or something for their recipe reagents
    Read the names.

Really? I actually thought they looked better than the artcraft showed hehe.
    Well my opinion is obviously opinion, so yeah. >.< But yeah not impressed based on the screenshots, might change my mind once I see my characters in game.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...neFemFaces.jpg

New model reminds me of the actress who plays Sansa Stark on GoT in these screenshots...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    Read the names.
    yep! edited the message