10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/438850398456414208

"I feel like a door guard outside a store for a Black Friday sale. >__>"

That is so apt, and funny, and tragic.
    I'll get the gnomes... We'll lure Rygarius away with the scent of their torment and the rest of you go beat down the doors and get our update!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jump back on the hype train.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/28784064.jpg

Please don't respond with (especially) embedded reaction or meme images or gifs, etc. After the numerous warnings in this thread, I no longer have the leeway to be lenient.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2014-02-27 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Almost has to be info dump doesn't it?
    I wonder why they chose not to do the health pool/healing blog first. Maybe they want to explain the damage/CC/interrupts changes first, before people lose their minds over the health pool/healing changes. Or it's not about class changes at all, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    When the hell did Rygarius say that? None of the devs have said something was coming and then it never showed.

And don't reference Artcraft. That was blown up by the community severely.

- - - Updated - - -

We're getting a blog post this week.
    In response to the friday, it was more than likely a reference to the Friday song quote he made. Also that blog post is tommorow, beta will probably follow.

Like I said, days ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by MCBGamer View Post
    I am still sticking with a release from Wednesday/Thursday to next Tuesday. Monday is just too soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crennox View Post
    Jump back on the hype train.

<snip>
    http://i.imgur.com/1nZRtha.gif
    Last edited by Daetur; 2014-02-27 at 02:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they seem to be splitting the info dump into a series of blog posts to manage the news and give people time to digest the news, but yeah it seems like it'll be something major, and that they're going to be released regularly as the healing/health blog is already also lined up for potential release

Please take the gif out of your post. We have been warned about them already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kcquipor View Post
    Put it into a link before you get infracted
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerwen View Post
    Well they seem to be splitting the info dump into a series of blog posts to manage the news and give people time to digest the news, but yeah it seems like it'll be something major, and that they're going to be released regularly as the healing/health blog is already also lined up for potential release
    Have my opinion.... tomorrow is one of two things. Preorders with all the features and shit fleshed out and explained OR its beta and its patch notes with short bursts of information within those patch notes to follow so people on this very forum don't start the whole "WAAAAH THEY SAY THEY ARE NERFING X ABILITY BLIZZ HATES MY CLASS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

10+ Year Old Account
    Take the image out. Just leave the link.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I asked about hte first blog since the Healing is the second, got this back:

@Mano14114 @BKMaxson @CosmicGuitars Let's keep at least some surprises for our guests @Celestalon? It's not going to be too much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    I wonder why they chose not to do the health pool/healing blog first. Maybe they want to explain the damage/CC/interrupts changes first, before people lose their minds over the health pool/healing changes. Or it's not about class changes at all, of course.
    I figured the first blog was info dump and 2nd the health pool/healing blog. (Which would be first explaining changes)

I figured the first blog was info dump and 2nd the health pool/healing blog. (Which would be first explaining changes)
    This. This is what is happening IF it isn't Preorders. This is it. Please make sure to read this bold statement so you know this man/women is going to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcite View Post
    Ilir, thanks for the info!

Quick question, you mentioned that Garrosh and Grom were with Ner'zul...Did Garrosh or Grom say anything at all? Lore wise? Did Garrosh look different or same model?
    Yeah like someone told you I was just translating a video. We did not learn anything new that we already knew but I still enjoyed watching the video and translating it to you.

In the video he just mentions that Ner'Zul is going with Garrosh and Grom (going with as accompany (accompagner in french)). Sorry I don't have any real stuff :/

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    I am actually riding the hype enterprise right now, we are at warp factor squee!

This. This is what is happening IF it isn't Preorders. This is it. Please make sure to read this bold statement so you know this man/women is going to be correct.
    Man btw, and Ty.

I'm so glad I asked what I did on Twitter. Psyched to see what happens within the next unknown number of seconds, minutes, or hours!

Man btw, and Ty.
    Oh I just wanted to add, I have decided to go ahead and make my Boost to 90 character a female gnome named.... GASP... Hypetrain

Oh I just wanted to add, I have decided to go ahead and make my Boost to 90 character a female gnome named.... GASP... Hypetrain

Need a conductor's outfit and title too!

I got the impression all of the blogs are smaller pieces of the big info dump. They are just making several small info dumps instead of one big one like was originally planned. May or may not be specific class changes.