Deleted

malk hc cd rotation, need help!

We are progressing on malk hc, and if we come to blood rage, there is always one of our tanks that die, either me or the other one. i woud like which cooldown rotation you guys use?

i have protectors trinket hc
    my char: léonar on ragnaros

Ok, when you get to blood rage you pop AW+HA 1 sec befre it comes than pop Goak and preferably if your raid group can give you a Hand of Sacrifice or Vigilance or
    Pain Supresion that will be enough for first 12 seconds even tough HA will last all of the duration of blood rage, after Goak expires you pop AD+DP(glyphed) and ask for another external cd. Now if your group only has 1 cd to give you I would suggest they give it to you after the Goak expires, because during Goak you should be fine with it alone and HA, while DP and AD will give bit less dmg reduction so the extra cd in the second part of blood rage will be welcome

Deleted
    Solo tank it, I dont see how you could die with Sotr up full blood rage duration with 50% cd being up half of it and 43% trinket up for 15 sec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Solo tank it, I dont see how you could die with Sotr up full blood rage duration with 50% cd being up half of it and 43% trinket up for 15 sec.
    solo tank malk hc?

Quote Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    solo tank malk hc?
    Solo tank the bloodrage. The key is not to enter it with the stacks of the debuff the boss places on you that increase damage taken.

If you are a pala you should tank the bloodrage. To enter bloodrage with no stacks, pull the boss and have the other tank taunt after the second cleave he does. From here swop every time stacks fall off. This will get you to the bloodrage with no stacks.

Make sure you talent holy avenger. At the start of bloodrage pop Holy avenger and GoAK. Now make sure you're shield of the righteous never drops off for the duration. When GoaK expires pop Ardent defender and DP (glyphed for reduced physical damage). Added to this when you hit 5 stacks of bastion of glory refresh eternal flame. It should be enough to carry you through the rest of the blood rage practically without heals. Since you have the trinket just use that somewhere to make it even less likely you will fall over.

You should not use 2 tanks because one will have the debuff that makes them take more damage (yes I know some tanking Gods here can solo tank the bloodrage with 387 stacks of the debuff while naked and afk but that's not the point of the thread!)

Quote Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    We are progressing on malk hc, and if we come to blood rage, there is always one of our tanks that die, either me or the other one. i woud like which cooldown rotation you guys use?

i have protectors trinket hc
    my char: léonar on ragnaros
    We usually have our Warrior tank it the Blood Rage. I rotate Sac on him with EFs rolling in through Beacon. Otherwise, your healers can use Ironbark, pain sup Life cocoon and other such cds. I know our disc uses pain sup and barrier with my sacs and our tank is fine.
    Last edited by Ceresc; 2014-02-05 at 03:13 PM.