Deleted

Really quick question reguarding motherboad/gfx

Hey, wondered if i could ask a fast question then you could delete the thread.

So most of my new parts just arrived

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: Be Quiet SHADOW ROCK 2 87.0 CFM Rifle Bearing CPU Cooler
    Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
    Memory: Patriot Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

but my Graphics Card won't arrive for anohter week, i'm wondering if im able to use a GeForce GTS 450 with all the other new parts for the next week or not, thanks!

Yes it should be no problems.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Fantastic, time to break everything trying to install it!

Yeah. You can just plug it in. It's the same connection slot they have anyway. Only if you had a really old one using agp port you couldn't, and that wouldn't fit right anyway, so you would know right away.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    In case it doesn't fit (highly unlikely) you can use the Intel HD graphics :P
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question for you OP. Roughly how much did all off that cost you?

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

Deleted
    Around 350 pounds without the graphics card, reusing my case hdd and optical drive.

On another note, after fixing it all it loads straight into blue screen, anyone know what this suggests?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Around 350 pounds without the graphics card, reusing my case hdd and optical drive.

On another note, after fixing it all it loads straight into blue screen, anyone know what this suggests?
    No idea, but if you make another thread about this than I'm sure some of the super techies here will fix it.

Did you do a fresh install of windows or are you trying to use an old? Since it is basically a completely new computer a fresh install is a good idea.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The majority of Window's installations are attached to the mobo it was installed on. You need to do a fresh installation of windows.

Deleted
    Wasn't aware of that unfortunately, reinstalling fresh now. Thanks guys