Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    because you can totally judge people based on them having tattoos and piercings...
    Yes, yes I can. I don't have to necessarily judge them negatively for it (although in this case I am), but having piercings or tattoos does suggest something about the person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yes, yes I can. I don't have to necessarily judge them negatively for it (although in this case I am), but having piercings or tattoos does suggest something about the person.
    The issue being , it could suggest a lot of different things.

There of how you actually can't judge someone for it - without being wrong. Because you can't conclusively know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    This has nothing to do with cosmetic surgery and everything to do with a shitty anesthetist who shouldnt be working because he cant administer a dose properly. The reason they get paid so much is because they are literally the only thing between you and feeling pain or you and dying during surgery.

They dont exclusively work one type of surgery. This could have happened after any operation cosmetic or otherwise. You would have run the risk of encountering him even if you were having your tonsils removed.
    It isn't their fault when you intentionally withold information. Had they had all the facts they would have either refused to perform the surgery or intubated her from the get go. People love to blame the Drs but do you know how many people will manipulate the system to get what they want?

If she never disclosed her prior bad reaction from anesthetic then the blame rests solely on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    the only thing it suggests is that in at least one point in that person's life they liked the idea of them enough to get one. everything else it suggests is entirely subjective. can you judge them? yes you can. can you judge them with anything other than an extremely subjective viewpoint? no

Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    The issue being , it could suggest a lot of different things.

There of how you actually can't judge someone for it - without being wrong. Because you can't conclusively know.
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    the only thing it suggests is that in at least one point in that person's life they liked the idea of them enough to get one. everything else it suggests is entirely subjective. can you judge them? yes you can. can you judge them with anything other than an extremely subjective viewpoint? no
    There's a tattoo thread also on the front page of this subforum, and the word that interests me the most that usually comes up is "personal." I'm under the impression that a tattoo is either personal or the person randomly picked something they thought looked cool.

If a person picked something personal -> I can judge their personality based on the content of the tattoo.
    If they picked something random -> lol.

So I think I can gather something from the tattoo itself and not just whether or not the person has it.

In this case, the girl is wearing skimpy as fuck clothing and the locations of her tattoos aren't really that great, as well as the tattoos themselves not looking like they have real significance to me. So I am kind of judging her.

Is it her fault? No, not at all. Do I want this to have happened to her? Absolutely not. Do I think her getting many tattoos/piercings also made it more likely she'd opt for unnecessary cosmetic surgery? Yeah, yeah I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw feel free to not respond, kind of a boring conversation to be honest.

Deleted
    There's a tattoo thread also on the front page of this subforum, and the word that interests me the most that usually comes up is "personal." I'm under the impression that a tattoo is either personal or the person randomly picked something they thought looked cool.

If a person picked something personal -> I can judge their personality based on the content of the tattoo.
    If they picked something random -> lol.

So I think I can gather something from the tattoo itself and not just whether or not the person has it.

In this case, the girl is wearing skimpy as fuck clothing and the locations of her tattoos aren't really that great, as well as the tattoos themselves not looking like they have real significance to me. So I am kind of judging her.

Is it her fault? No, not at all. Do I want this to have happened to her? Absolutely not. Do I think her getting a tattoo/piercing so easily also made it more likely she'd opt for unnecessary cosmetic surgery? Yeah, yeah I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw feel free to not respond, kind of a boring conversation to be honest.
    The question was not IF you can do it.

The statement was that you conclusively CAN'T do it correctly.

Sort of like with the OP - people judge on fictious beliefs till facts become revealed. The judgements on facts - can be discussed. Others ; no.

Deleted
    alright can someone explain me why she looks like a walking skeleton? don't they feed her ?
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-02-06 at 01:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    alright can anyone explain me why she looks like a walking skeleton? don't they feed her ?
    Brain damage and Coma. Not using your muscles makes them decay - Lest you are at X level of fitness having worked out before, which then leaves you at Y level instead. But still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorsfan View Post
    Brain damage and Coma. Not using your muscles makes them decay - Lest you are at X level of fitness having worked out before, which then leaves you at Y level instead. But still.
    that doesn't explain the scarcity of body fat, just look at her face, she hardly has a face anymore, it's just a skull with skin wrapped around it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    that doesn't explain the scarcity of body fat, just look at her face, she hardly has a face anymore, it's just a skull with skin wrapped around it
    True. Malnourished while in Coma? Or maybe it's not the pics of the same person. We could have been ... decieved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatetic View Post
    This has nothing to do with cosmetic surgery and everything to do with a shitty anesthetist who shouldnt be working because he cant administer a dose properly. The reason they get paid so much is because they are literally the only thing between you and feeling pain or you and dying during surgery.

They dont exclusively work one type of surgery. This could have happened after any operation cosmetic or otherwise. You would have run the risk of encountering him even if you were having your tonsils removed.
    Please read the article before making a fool of yourself.. the article clearly says that she had bad experience with anesthetics before but decided not to tell the doctors about it (Scared of not being able to get the surgery). Because she omitted to say that part to doctors, she is in a way responsible to what happened to her.. whether you like it or not..

And this topic has everything to do about cosmetic surgery. The topic is about cosmetic surgery..gone wrong. The important lesson everyone can learn here is that cosmetic surgery (for vanity purpose) can be dangerous and are useless (useless not a fact but you need to be a major fool not to realize there's nothing useful in getting bigger boobs and bigger ass...).
    "I am more [Clicks tongue twice] than all of you!" -Sir Slicer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phentex View Post
    (useless not a fact but you need to be a major fool not to realize there's nothing useful in getting bigger boobs and bigger ass...).
    Except sex appeal. Or being Korean to get accepted to jobs. Or working as something requiring you to look good (supermodel etc)

So, Foolish.. no. Vain, yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Hate to say it but every surgery has the possibility for something like this to happen which is why most doctors when doing elective surgery give you a warning and a sheet to sign saying they told you about it. I see a lot of ignorant responses on here and it's kind of sad to see.

Can anyone explain this? I noticed it right off the bat when they started rolling with this story in the news:

I don't get it. /tinfoil
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Pretty sad, freak accident though... there are risks with walking out your door every morning, don't think this should be taken out of proportion.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

hi

Poor lady, hope she will recover soon. All surgeries have risks so do a lot of research before deciding to have one. The one and only surgery i had was the breast augmentation surgery while i was in my teen. Did the surgery from Mclean's clinic Mississauga. I didn't even think about the issues but nothing did go wrong in that area. I didn't know the complications of having wisdom tooth taken out or was told about it, I have suffered from having a numb and hypersensitive tongue for over 8 months and never think of having any unnecessary surgeries again. I can't take any more risks, just not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before this is declared an official tragedy...

I gotta seem them titties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Can anyone explain this? I noticed it right off the bat when they started rolling with this story in the news:

I don't get it. /tinfoil
    why stop there hat happened to the wrist tattoo?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Brow width and forehead length are different as well.

Pretty sure this is fake.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Brow width and forehead length are different as well.

Pretty sure this is fake.
    http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/02/10...metic-surgery/

You can see more of the facial similarities, and the tattoo, in this video. The reason the tattoo wasn't visible is the mirror image makes it appear to be on the wrong arm.

I still don't think we can officially declare this a tragedy till we see how dem tittays turned out.
    Last edited by Randec; 2014-02-28 at 06:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.