windows 7 will not boot but other OS does

The problem I am having is that after install windows 7 everything is fine until windows trys to start for the first time. When windows trys to start it just loads the logo then it just hangs up and nothing happens. I install windows 7 with my usb don't have a windows 7 disk not sure if that is the reason why it hangs up at the logo. I have try the startup repair but it did not work. I was able to install Windows vista on my computer so i would think if i was able to install other OS it would not be a hardware problem.

PC specs Intel i5 2500k motherborad Maximus Iv Gen-z/gen3 ram 16G of corsair

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you format the disk before installing?
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wipe and reinstall. Your hardware is more than enough for Win 7. And if your other OS loads fine then it's not a hardware issue. You do have the OS's on different partitions yes? I imagine you do but people do crazy things when installing stuff. What other OS do you have btw?

If the reinstall doesn't work I'd wipe your USB and put the ISO back on it and try again.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis