Where are the top players?

I am curious about where the top players are playing and what region they are from. I would also like to know if US players are able to play on EU server without lag and vice verca.

Deleted
    Define "top"

Guild rank 1-2? 1-3? 1-10? 1-20? 1-100?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're being very unspecific. PvP or PvE?

Where the top players are playing? ALL the places.

And in what range is top to you?

Yes US players can play EU servers, however on average there is a 300ms latency, without any exterior factors producing lag.
    The US are more competitive with PvP and the EU are more competitive with PvE.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I retired for a bit.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    I like a lot of others, are just burned out. A significant portion of us dropped hardcore raiding in Cata. I came back just before SoO because I missed the game, but I refuse to do raiding schedules. The same is true with a lot of my old guild, some are not coming back, some are running their own raiding guilds, some like me are just chilling out and doing things at our own pace. We were a top 100 raiding guild but the effort of that is back breaking. To quote 90% of my old guild:

Fuck that.

I'd imagine the top players are bored and have stopped playing for the time being

This might help a bit.

WoW US Guild Rankings
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Really? i found the game to be much more enjoyable clearing things at a speed that was acceptable i found nothing back breaking about it.