Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cop breaks kids arm on school bus.

No sympathy for this kid. You were asked to get off the bus several times. Next time, just get off the bus. I do enjoy that popping sound though.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83853451/

1:24 of the video for the break.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

ha, good stuff right there. hopefully he learned his lesson

Deleted
    The cop deliberately broke his arm. He should get jail time and be barred from police work.

10+ Year Old Account
    why did they call the cops? what was the issue here xD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking children's arms is wrong... Breaking their parents arms for raising such a monstrosity is a different matter <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    The cop deliberately broke his arm. He should get jail time and be barred from police work.
    Deliberately? Not at all. Cops are trained to be VERY forceful in apprehension. I know from experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelayah View Post
    I guess we see the video different then. It looked like he was just trying to put the arm behind his back quickly and instead it went up and not behind. He was shocked when it broke because he let go and grabbed the kid in a manner that looked like "omg are you alright"
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    A little too harsh, considering he was not at all aggressive. Could've as well just pull him out, i guess.

Dicks should be treated as dicks. I aint even mad.

Deleted
    That's disgusting
    regardless of what the kid had, or had not done. he was a threat to no one and was completely passive.

"cop" should be fire, and charges raised against him for assault as that was a definite abuse of police power.

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    A little too harsh, considering he was not at all aggressive. Could've as well just pull him out, i guess.
    Cops are trained to apprehend with the expectation of full resistance if any resistance at all has been shown. It was a simple put arm behind back procedure. Better safe than sorry.

top contender in the next school shooting right there. cop was completely trying not to hurt him lil cunt deserved it

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    That's disgusting
    regardless of what the kid had, or had not done. he was a threat to no one and was completely passive.

"cop" should be fire, and charges raised against him for assault as that was a definite abuse of police power.
    What do you mean? He used a very basic apprehension method against someone unwilling to cooperate. What abuse was done?

10+ Year Old Account
    The cops where patient with a petulant child, they kept telling him to get off the bus. Kid refuses to move or say anything, they have to move him by force, he resists they try to cuff him. Kid continues to resist they break his arm trying to restrain him. That's not excessive force, the whole damn thing could have been avoided if the little asshole would have listened in the first place. Oh well rebellious teen finally met his match.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indless View Post
    lil cunt deserved it
    no unarmed child "deserves" his arm being broken by cops.

The cops warned that kid. They tried to talk him into leaving. They finally had to drag him out and he resisted. He deserves what he got. No pity for folks who disregard police like that. The cop should in no way be fired or charged for anything. Its not like they were out to break his arm he just wouldn't get up and leave when they asked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    I guess we see the video different then. It looked like he was just trying to put the arm behind his back quickly and instead it went up and not behind. He was shocked when it broke because he let go and grabbed the kid in a manner that looked like "omg are you alright"
    This is what I saw, not intentional.

IMO the little bastard got what he deserved. The cop offered to let the little brat walk off the bus. They gave the kid over a minute to comply, then the kid new he was going to be cuffed, he started to resist and got his little arm broken. Maybe next time he is being arrested, and there will be a next time for this little brat, he'll know to listen the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    That's disgusting

The cop was super passive as well, practically begging him to come peacefully off the bus. When he got him up the kid resisted. He even said something like, "Nope, not gonna happen." What was the cop supposed to do? Give him some candy to lure him off? The break was an accident. Kid should not resist a cop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    His disregard for authority was an act of aggression. He forced the cops to escalate the matter and get physical, had he just done what they said nothing more would have come of this.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Seemed excessive. I wonder what the background was.