Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mercury View Post
    TCG mounts are far from extremely rare and the only one they probably left out is the Flourescent Strider
    Mounts like that shouldn't be listed here, cause he only got it cause of a GM not paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    Mounts like that shouldn't be listed here, cause he only got it cause of a GM not paying attention
    But if we're going to go with absolute rarity it would be the rarest mount because only one player has that mount.

So much in this chart was just plain wrong. I guess they checked how many people have a mount. Since the Sha was bugged for a long time and did not drop any mount it's normal that only very few people have it. But the drop rate was fixed. The mount with the lowest drop rate and hardest to get is the Big Love Rocket since you only have limited tries for a few days every year and the drop rate is 0.03%. For a 90% dropchance, you need 7674 kills. Love is in the Air lasts for 2 weeks, so that's 14 attempts pr toon pr year.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2014-02-14 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    So much in this chart was just plain wrong. I guess they checked how many people have a mount. Since the Sha was bugged for a long time and did not drop any mount it's normal that only very few people have it. But the drop rate was fixed. The mount with the lowest drop rate and hardest to get is the Big Love Rocket since you only have limited tries for a few days every year and the drop rate is 0.03%. For a 90% dropchance, you need 7674 kills. Love is in the Air lasts for 2 weeks, so that's 14 attempts pr toon pr year.
    700 attempts per year. Could take a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    I'm a prostitute. Men like to tell me secrets. And women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also....my condolences to whoever is Lora's lover. You got matched up with a madman, regardless of his alignment.

I'm thinking it's the rarest of those available. Otherwise, one of the Glad mounts would easily take that title as rarest mount.

Also I'm betting they're basing it on total accounts. While the Qiraji mount might have been obtained by more players, I can only recall only once did I ever see that mount for as long as I've played since tBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So im bored and i stumble on this on blizzards site http://media.wow-europe.com/infograp...fographic.html

And it says on there facts that the Heavenly Onyx Serpent is the rarest mount in the game.

Surely this cant be true? You telling me there is more people with Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal than the Heavenly Onyx serpent?
    Because there's no possible way Blizzard would know what the rarest mount in their game is, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Kind of like i don't believe for a second that the tiny red carp is the rarest pet. Rarest pet is probably mini tyrael/diablo or the first murky pet from blizzcon.
    Mini Diablo isn't that rare, and neither is Mini Tyrael. However, I do agree that they definitely should be rarer than the red carp...not to mention Murky/Gurky.

Yeah their list is from the obtainable mounts, it doesn't count those you cannot get any more, so it's not accurate at all=/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Yeah their list is from the obtainable mounts, it doesn't count those you cannot get any more, so it's not accurate at all=/
    Well, theoretically, Mini Diablo etc. are still obtainable - you'd just have to shell out "a bit" of cash for an unused CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Well, theoretically, Mini Diablo etc. are still obtainable - you'd just have to shell out "a bit" of cash for an unused CE.
    This is true
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.