Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Did you see me lay down the law? I am the LAWGIVER!

`What that other guy sed! a Fucking DeLorean!!!!!! i want my fucking DeLorean were gonna see some serious shit when that thing hits 88 miles per hour!!! (that was the catchphrase right?) :P

I already see it having an extra button that allows it to slip time streams and get to a random place on dreanor simialer to the wormhole generator but than in a mount!! hahaha fucking brilliant!

30 days to make a skygolem.. go blizz whats next..

I always prefer living beasts, so I'd like a REAL spider mount.

I hope the next store item they'll add in terms of transmog gear, is an item giving you wings. Different types of them, account-wide. Nothing more, just awesome wings letting us fly without a mount.

INTJ
    ^ A fancier way of telling that I have Aspergers.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I second that.

But i second anything spider. It is time we get a freaking spider or nerubian like mount.
    I second this. We really need spider mounts in this game.

And although I love nerubians, it'd be insulting to them if they became a mount. They're humanoids that created one of the greatest empires on Azeroth, they would never let lesser races ride them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draenei View Post
    I faced similar problem on Exodar. When we crash in 2008, people laugh at us to call us space goat. So I consult O'ros. O'ros know best. O'ros tell me of the sad reality that as a race, we do appear as goats from space. O'ros tell me that in a land of many Shreks, Santa's Little Helpers and Native American 'themed' cow-people, we will never be accepted.

Drakes are sentient beings, still they are mounts.