Warrior-Transmog - two-hand to polearms

Hi

Right now it is not possible to transmog a two-handed weapon into a polearm.... is there any reason behind it or just a bug? :T

I'm pretty sure it was/is because of something with the animations. I could be wrong

I believe the reason is that the 2-handed axes/swords/maces share animations together, but polearms/staves share their own swing animations, which are different than the other 2-handed weapons. Thus becoming a problem trying to transmog a polearm with another 2-handed weapon.

yeah but, they implemented polearm dualwield.... can't they just add the animation to it too? ;(

iirc it was supposed to be possible when 5.4 came out but got "delayed" and then shoved to the side hopefully they implement it as a new feature in wod

Its really only a problem for arms/other single 2h specs, since polearms use sword/mace/axe animations when dual wielding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talith View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was/is because of something with the animations. I could be wrong
    Hunters can transmog bows into guns and vice versa, so I doubt it has anything to with technical limitations (and I don't see how it would be hard to tell the game to use sword animations instead of polearm animations). They just don't want to allow it for whatever reason.

Deleted
    Was supposed to be able to mog other 2H's into polearms also if I'm reading this right.
    https://twitter.com/OccupyGStreet/st...55466772541440
    Haven't found an update to the investigation sadly.

Deleted
    Polearms still work with Glyph of the Weaponmaster so it shouldn't be too hard to fix :/