Exclamation Help: Auctioneer

How do I unhide an item in auctioneer?? For some reason, Windwool cloth is hidden and idk how to unhide it! HELP!

Only information I can find on hiding items in auctioneer is when the are hidden in Appraiser, the tab for listing auctions.
    There is a checkbox at the top left of that ui which will toggle the display of hidden items.
    Is that tab the only place it is hidden, or is it somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Unhiding an item in Auctioneer

Quote Originally Posted by Laxatives View Post
    How do I unhide an item in auctioneer?? For some reason, Windwool cloth is hidden and idk how to unhide it! HELP!

Hi! I was wondering the same thing, so I googled, and couldn't find an answer. However, while I was posting some items on the AH, I clicked the "Appraiser" tab to search the item that had been hidden and noticed at the top of the auctioneer screen (select the appraiser tab at the bottom, then select the hidden item) was a "hide this item" with a checkbox next to it. Uncheck the box and voila! Your item is no longer hidden!

Happy grinding!