Does weapon damage matter for WW?

Just curious. As I have a sha touched fist weapon, and with the gem provides quite a bit of agility.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does.

~Diss

Our attacks are calculated through weapon DPS, not damage. I think Tiger Strikes and AAs are about the only thing really affected by "damage".

That said, it sounds like you're comparing two weapons. Which ones?

It must be hellscream's clever due to 2 red sockets.And seismic bore and or axe from paragons

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderpunch View Post
    It must be hellscream's clever due to 2 red sockets.And seismic bore and or axe from paragons
    I have soft foots last resort, and wu-lai bladed fan of consorts, but I also have claws of shek'zeer, and the legendary gem which pull way more agility than we-lai, but obviously the weapon damage is higher on wu-lai.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I have soft foots last resort, and wu-lai bladed fan of consorts, but I also have claws of shek'zeer, and the legendary gem which pull way more agility than we-lai, but obviously the weapon damage is higher on wu-lai.
    Yeah the difference in weapon DPS between a 496 weapon and a 535 weapon is great enough to outweigh the increased agi.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch