Guards on PvP servers

Why is this OK? Dismounting shots, infinite snares, infinite spawns, shooting you from out of range, shooting through anything(several walls), not to mention the constant spam of arrows that knock you back. Is it not a PvP server? Why do cities need to be unrealistically defended like this? The knockback arrows just pummel you in a corner not allowing you to do anything. I mean I get some guards having dismount shots and a snare or 2, but it's just obnoxious when it's to the point where you can't do anything at all. The guards have superhuman abilities relative to the rest of the WoW universe.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2014-02-07 at 10:02 AM.

Cities can easily be cleared with 10 people, if the opposite faction doesn't bring players. City guards are fine. Quest hubs should either get faster spawning quest givers, or higher level quest givers. Ditto for the Flight Masters. Back in TBC you needed BiS gear to kill a flight master, and even then it was pretty rough, especially if there were other guards on you. Now it's even easier than the average timeless isle elite mob, which is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Why do cities need to be unrealistically defended like this?
    Isn't it the opposite (realistic)? It IS a city, it's not supposed to be easily attacked by one person. Try going as a group or raid.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Isn't it the opposite (realistic)? It IS a city, it's not supposed to be easily attacked by one person. Try going as a group or raid.
    I'm not by myself. And have you ever tried landing at the opposite players shrine? It's a mix of being constantly snared with being the ball in a game of catch.
    I wouldn't even care if the guards hit hard or were numerous, but it is clearly just Blizzard saying No.