Greetings!

We are an Alliance 10man raid team (14/14 Normal) that is up for a new challenge, nowadays we one shot Garrosh so we will push HC on Sylvanas.

What are we looking for?

- A tank, be 555+, no Druid, have knowledge of the Normal 14 Raid fights (HC will be taught)

- Be able to make it on time for the raids which are: Wednesday-thursday-monday 20:00-23:00 SERVERTIME

- Have ts3 and be able to hear us, a microphone is not required but would be nice

- Last but definitely not least. You will be expected to behave friendly, maturely, patiently and with respect to all, like all the rest of us.

The team currently consists of a Druid tank, a Druid and Monk Healer and for DPS we have a Warlock, Hunter, warrior, Boomie, Mage and our Shaman, who will OS heal a few fights on HC mode.

This team will push HC to start progressing there when the Tank we look for here has arrived.

This means the team you'll tank is a tight core of loyal people, who by now have been raiding for quite a while in the game. You can be sure everyone in the team is friendly, mature and patient like the rest of the guild. This, and respect for all guildies in general, is very important with us.

Outside of the SoO raids there is a lot going on every week. We are a tight group of people always doing alot of stuff together. For example: old Raid content, achievement runs and nowadays even our PvP team looks alive again.

We have a social TS3 and we are proud to say many players here admit to never have experienced such a social and active group.

If you meet these requirements you should add my battletag so that we can have a talk about it.

If there is anything else I forgot to mention and/or for any other questions in general, or ofcourse just for a chat about this, feel free to contact/add me.

BattleTag: Milan#2761

Whisper: Luriofax, Lurio, Lurofax

My kind regards and I look forward to meet you,

Milan / Luriofax

Guildmaster, Raidleader Sober Dwarf