Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I mean like a proper usable boner. Not just "oh fuck my underwear is loose fitting and there it is!"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

This is why I don't like age of consent laws. Once kids become interested in sex, you aren't going to stop them from going at it. The 13 year old knew what she was doing, just like the 16 year old knew what he was doing. I don't think either of them should be punished, and their parents sure as hell shouldn't have been. Age of consent laws need some serious overhaul, to where you don't suddenly go from too young to old enough in one birthday. It's just ridiculous and unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    The 13 year old knew what she was doing, just like the 16 year old knew what he was doing.
    I think you give them both too much credit, they don't know a goddamn thing! That's why older women are world altering.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    This is why I don't like age of consent laws. Once kids become interested in sex, you aren't going to stop them from going at it. The 13 year old knew what she was doing, just like the 16 year old knew what he was doing. I don't think either of them should be punished, and their parents sure as hell shouldn't have been. Age of consent laws need some serious overhaul, to where you don't suddenly go from too young to old enough in one birthday. It's just ridiculous and unrealistic.
    It won't happen. It can't happen. You're talking about justice. You can't apply justice on a macro scale (via laws). Justice is case by case basis (what is fair in one situation might not be fair in the next). I don't think people are ready for justice to take precedence over laws, since it'll change the name of the game based on whichever justice is the current FOTM.

The parents have fault for let their daughter date in the first place, she is 13 years old, not but a kid, 13 isn't an age to go to parties, date and have sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    The parents have fault for let their daughter date in the first place, she is 13 years old, not but a kid, 13 isn't an age to go to parties, date and have sex...
    Germans like to party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they couldn't stop her from doing what she wanted to do (sex in this case) they still should have stood their ground and said no, and told her to wait tell she was of age. If she ran off and had sex regardless then so be it, but at least the parents wouldn't have given up. It's the principle of the thing really.

I'm okay with the fine.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    At least they took her to get birth control rather than just letting her go nuts. Should give them a medal instead.
    The gynecologist shouldve reported the Mom for asking for the pill for an underage girl and had the mom thrown in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and facilitation of a crime

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The gynecologist shouldve reported the Mom for asking for the pill for an underage girl and had the mom thrown in jail for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and facilitation of a crime
    clearly that's the most reasonable course of action...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    Here's some news for you. That thirteen year old would have had sex with or without her parents permission.
    If the parents raised her properly she would have enough self control to know its not OK to have sex, and wouldve told the boyfriend to fuck off if he didnt respect her.

Deleted
    And they should be fined. What,they weren't capable of preventing their 13 year old (that by itself is wrong,if she was 15,then fine.I suppose.) daughter from having sex?Now,yes,3000 euro was too much,since they probably used protection,but its still crappy parenting.

Well,I hope she at least had a good time.
    Last edited by mmocb3bae280f1; 2014-02-07 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    I am very sorry for the victim of this case:

Lady Justice was, once again, raped until she lost consciousness.

Seriously, parents got fined because they talked with her daughter and informed her of stuff, like protection and so on when it was clear she wouldn't back down? I.e. Parents were fined for actual good parenting? Madness.

On a side note, this happened in a country where a 30something teacher got off scot-free when he boned a 14y.o. girl from his school (she was 14 and thus ripe for the taking, and she wasn't in his class and thus not HIS student).

10+ Year Old Account
    The daughter would have just screwed him anyways, and probably without protection.

If the parents raised her properly she would have enough self control to know its not OK to have sex, and wouldve told the boyfriend to fuck off if he didnt respect her.
    I was raised about as "properly" as one can get in that regard, and I still went for it first chance I got once the hormones kicked in. Provided no forcing, cheating or pregnancy is involved, there is very little case to be made about it being "wrong" to have sex. Especially not for a couple.

Deleted
    One has to wonder how did this end up at a court in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Seriously, parents got fined because they talked with her daughter and informed her of stuff, like protection and so on when it was clear she wouldn't back down? I.e. Parents were fined for actual good parenting? Madness.
    I have to agree with that,and that's why I think 3000 is way too much. At least they put effort into making sure she has proper protection/education.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Learned something in this thread.

Just because there's a chance of disobedience, you shouldn't try to force standards on your children. Instead you should condone the opposite of said standard.

Good parenting.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2014-02-07 at 11:42 PM.

This is awful.

Basically the parents got punished for knowing of something, but not knowing the law.

It is insane to suggest that everyone knows all the laws. Therefore in order to avoid criminal prosecution, the only logical solution is ... to know nothing.
    The only way to protect someone from being sued, is to tell them nothing.

In this case the parents did the right thing, and they got punished for it. If the girl knew that her parents knowing would open them up for prosecution, she might not have told them, subsequently not getting the pill, and possibly get pregnant. Would that be a better outcome? According to the law it would be

10+ Year Old Account
    What fantasy land do you live in? I was raised properly, the first girl I slept with was raised properly, and the minute we figured out what went where we got down to it. should the CVS guy have been imprisoned for selling 14 year old me condoms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    The daughter would have just screwed him anyways, and probably without protection.
    The pill isnt protection

10+ Year Old Account
    The pill isnt protection
    It prevents pregnancy. That's a pretty important part of it.