Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    A lot more info on end game content. Right now it seems like a hyped IPO: no substance or information as to long-term value to the consumer, only a lot of promoting the benefits of pre-ordering. End game makes or breaks an online game. Some people are alt-o-holics but not enough to sustain the game longterm.

Deleted
    Fix their trollys.
    everytime I go to My local Tesco I always end up with the trolly with the broken wheel that makes it have a mind of its own.

Tested it this morning and honestly I see more hope in EQnext Landmark. It's a lot of just building and gathering at the moment, but when monsters get implemented and it becomes a continent instead of squares I'm totally game. Cannot wait for the remaining 40% of the game they just have waiting to get layered on.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Real items, like in skyrim/fallout. You pick up a piece of cheese, wave it around then drop it on the floor. That's really what made skyrim/ fallout so unique for me..adding that would make me play teso none stop

Better options for the interface. I will be the first to admit that trying to play Skyrim on a PC, for instance, completely turned me off to the Elder Scrolls games because the controls make no sense. I had hoped that their online offering would either provide better options or something more WoW-like. I realize that probably won't happen because of the franchise's fans, but thus far, that's what has kept me out of playing almost any other MMO - the interfaces simply don't mesh with me.
    I am sure there will be add-ons at some point to help with that, but... right now, I only find the game frustrating, rather than enjoyable.

Closing this down as we've already got multiple threads related to ESO floating about already. Please use those rather than creating new ones.