Deleted

[H] Infinite Loop (Tarren Mill) 9/14 Hc LF rDPS & Heals

Infinite Loop is a 9/14 25 man Heroic guild that are recruiting all healer and ranged DPS classes. Exceptional tank and melee DPS applications are, of course, always considered.

Interested? Read on. Heard enough already? Apply here infiniteloop.shivtr. com/

What’s Tarren Mill like?

If you aren’t from Tarren Mill it would be a good idea to understand the server before you read on… Tarren Mill is a highly populated server, with the vast majority being Horde. Ranked 14th best realm in Europe. Horde population is c. 10k (9th highest in Europe).

Okay, that sounds cool. But what about the guild?

History of Infinite Loop

Infinite Loop was created mid-2010 and was until recently a 10 man guild with 4/14 HC progression. 7 weeks ago we turned into a 25 man guild with our eyes to the future and 20 man raiding. We very quickly overtook our 10 man progression and our currently 9/14 HC on the verge of 10/14.

What are we like?

We raid 3 nights a week:
    Tues & Wed (21:00 – 00:00) and Sunday (20:00 – 00:00) Server Times. This is later than the vast majority of guilds but a lot of us have work commitments preventing us from guaranteeing earlier start times. Given these commitments we take a mature and serious view of raiding with the aim of clearing all content despite our limited raiding window.

Outside of a raid environment you will find almost any player doing just about anything you could want to do, and we are always up to help out!

What is expected of me?

As a heroic raider, we would expect the standard in-depth knowledge of class and fight mechanics. The strength of any guild is in its ability to work as a team so we expect everyone to be able to give and take constructive criticism for the benefit of the other 24 players around you.
    The usual pots/flasks/food go without saying, two maxed professions that provide relevant bonuses to your class and role within the raid.

Although raid time isn't officially until 21:00 Server time (20:00 on Sundays) we expect raiders to be online and ready 30 minutes before the raid commences as invites start then.

I think I’ve heard enough now, I’m in!

Great! We are a community, not just a guild, and we want ours to grow so bring any current guildies, real life mates, that bloke that stands on the corner near your house (actually, you should probably call someone about that).

Add me for a chat (Carnifex#2322) or apply at our website infiniteloop.shivtr. com

Thank you for getting this far, hope to see an application from you!

Carnifex

- - - Updated - - -

bump this mother

Deleted
    Bump for reset day.