The MMO-Champion Awards: Results!

The results to the 2013 MMO-Champion Awards are now being announced in this thread below, please keep all your main discussion in the thread linked below.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-LIVE-RESULTS!

Deleted
    Bet the mods get a few awards, it is a feeling I have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I won everything. Best poster, worst poster, best graphics, Artist of the Year with this picture I drew : 8======D

Results are coming back up again after the delay from me being gone!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop being salty just because you consistently break rules and get punished.

The awards are back up and being announced again (hopefully we can get done today)

The final results of the major categories (Best User, Best Thread, Best Game, etc) are now being announced.

COD Ghosts winning "worst game of the year" is hella fucking dead on spot on accurate and I emailed a link to your thread to the dipshit tech support guy at Valve who refuses to give me a refund for that aborted fetus miscarriage of a video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    COD Ghosts winning "worst game of the year" is hella fucking dead on spot on accurate and I emailed a link to your thread to the dipshit tech support guy at Valve who refuses to give me a refund for that aborted fetus miscarriage of a video game.
    COD ghosts was poor but nowhere near as bad as Colonial Marines, Aliens is a great IP that was raped then left in a ditch, the rapist then sent it a bill for the dry cleaning. I still cannot believe this forum voted Pokemon as game of the year, beating The Last of us and GTA 5 to the top award, whats going on?

COD ghosts was poor but nowhere near as bad as Colonial Marines, Aliens is a great IP that was raped then left in a ditch, the rapist then sent it a bill for the dry cleaning. I still cannot believe this forum voted Pokemon as game of the year, beating The Last of us and GTA 5 to the top award, whats going on?
    Well Pokemon was the only one of those 3 I played. Not that it was particularly fun, but its the only one I played so..

15+ Year Old Account
    5 years on this board and it never occurred to me that there are mmo-c awards
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.