Poll: Which MMO of 2014 will you pre-purchase?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunvor View Post
    Well how is that a bad thing? If you don't like the casual stuff, go do some HC raiding or something.
    /facepalm 1!!

Deleted
    Isn't EQNext going to be f2p?

Quote Originally Posted by Tidemoo View Post
    As mentioned before by someone, got into Wildstar Beta for a fair while now and I was looking forward to it from all the media back when it was announced but as soon as I got in and played for what is probably 200 hours plus now total ill be skipping it completely. ESO again disappointed but the story is great and it is pretty hardcore later on down the levels and is what id say is a good fantasy mmo just not suited for the fans of WoW combat if thats all you love.
    Same with me, wanted to get into beta for WildStar so bad, after about 120 hours of playing I can't even force myself to log in. The game has no longevity.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Wildstar and Warlords of Draenor cupcake
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Actually None of the Above.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've spent money on other games that held my interest for 2-4 months and then gone back to WoW, so I think I'll be pre-ordering WoD and leave it at that. As far as my history goes it'll be the biggest bang for my buck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastila View Post
    No one, MMOs are all bad casualbullshit since 2008.
    So why are you still on the forums of one?

Deleted
    After playing both stress tests of ESO now it will be ESO for sure. I didn't expect it to be good at first but I was taught otherwise. Such a great game.

Wildstar is WoW 2.0 nothing more nothing less. I've played WoW for about 8 years had enough of themepark mmos. Just bores the hell out of me.

Everquest Next. Not a lot of infos out there yet. So can't really say anything about it except that I kind of dislike non-holy trinity mmos.

WoD. No chance. Can't play WoW anymore. Just boring.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Everquest Next or Elder Scrolls Online or Wildstar? You can only pick one! No gamer can love two games with all his heart.

I'm gonna go with Everquest Next. EQN offers some really unique content and is not the same MMORPG like most others are. Yeah, I'm talking about the creative aspect. EQN is a dream come true; WoW + Minecraft (in a way, not literally). ESO and Wildstar don't show much for all of their investments.
    Sure you can love two with all your heart. But that aside, you left out one option in your poll. WoD. So I could not vote. For sure none of those listed.:P

10+ Year Old Account
    TESO.

/10chars
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Wildstar seems the most promising. I like the cartoony touch.

Gonna go with Wildstar. Will most likely look into WoD some time after launch but i doubt it will hold me. Teso, i dont know, it just doesnt fell right for me, cant enjoy it and dont even know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wildstar Is the only thing I'm looking forward too.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

ESO already pre-ordered, but I'll pre-order Wildstar too.

10+ Year Old Account
    none of the above

Deleted
    Weird for me, I was expecting amazing things from wildstar and thought ESO would be terrible. *some events* I now will be picking up ESO and not wildstar.

Likely Wildstar unless something changes my mind between now and pre-orders.

I'll order the CE for all the mmo's that comes out because collector...I'll end up playing only ESO cause elder scrolls and Warlords cause fuck it.

I have already pre-purchased ESO, and I will preorder Wildstar when it's available, and I will play WoD when it comes out. Sorry, the OP is wrong. I can love multiple games at the same time

EQ Next, we'll see. I never had a thing for pure sandbox games.
    Last edited by corebit; 2014-02-10 at 03:50 AM.