Deleted

Storm, Earth and Fire question.

With SEF on Shamans for example - If I Rising Sun Kick 1 Shaman and my SEF Rising Sun Kicks the other Shaman and they're close enough to each other for both of them to get the debuff, do I benefit from the double Rising Sun Kick debuff on the boss?

I'm sorry if this is vague, I hope you understand what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    no you dont, they dont stack

No, the debuff only applies once. your clone will just refresh the debuffs.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They dont' stack but they dont' have to be close. By my experience your spirit will use RSK as well and apply the debuff to the target, they don't have to be close to you, just close to you or your clone.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Cheers lads.

Just to clarify though they ARE separate debuffs, ie you can have 3 RSK debuffs on one target if you have 2 spirits and yourself RSK each target and they all apply, however you don't actually get extra damage I believe.

I'd assume each clone gets the extra damage from its own debuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdash View Post
    I'd assume each clone gets the extra damage from its own debuff.
    They get the extra damage only once. Whether its from their debuff, yours, or another clones is impossible to say.

I always thought that the clones needed their own RSK, their own Tiger Palm and their own TEB.
    If you spawn a clone and then use TEB they will get it, if you use TEB and then spawn a clone they don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    I always thought that the clones needed their own RSK, their own Tiger Palm and their own TEB.
    If you spawn a clone and then use TEB they will get it, if you use TEB and then spawn a clone they don't get it.
    They need their own Tiger Palm to get the buff, they only need their own RSK if there isn't already a debuff on that target, I've never noticed a problem using TEB but idk how many times I've wasted a GCD to spawn a clone mid TEB. Just use it ahead of time or delay your TEB.

This actually brings an interesting point that practically I found this buff is helpful to indicate whether you are hitting the right target, or if you lose a clone for any reason, etc. Like, if I got 2 clones up cleaving 3 targets and they are close, I should be expecting 3 debuff with same duration on my target; But if at some point I see 2, or 3 but one of them has shorter duration, then oh shit I must tab target somehow. So to speak.