Thread: Is it true???

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Is it true???

Hey all, i wanted to ask if anyone know if its true that the ability "Healing sphere" Will have some sort of CD or going to be as a Casting spell In WoD?! The reason I ask is because i've heard that somewhere, and that we all know what blizzard Said about instant healing spells going to not be instant In WoD, they are going to do every specc With more Casting and less instant, like "u Cant NS healing touch anymore" maybe... Etc .. Is any of This about healing sphere true? I really love This ability and dont Want it changed :/ thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    i havent seen any specifics really. so its hard to say what will and wont become castable spells. the utility of healing spheres might only be instant cast with some sort of spirit walkers grace type spells (instant casting spells for X number of seconds with a Y amount of CD).

basically just too soon to worry. if they make a change then we have time to argue against the change with constructive posts. but with no proof of changes.. it does no good to worry and complain ahead of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Eh okay thx for Info

Deleted
    I wouldn't start worrying before they bring up this topic for discussion and I haven't seen any news regarding this yet so...

Does Healing Sphere still ignore Battle Fatigue?

If I remember well, Healing Sphere was completely gone in the demo people were able to play at Blizzcon.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    If I remember well, Healing Sphere was completely gone in the demo people were able to play at Blizzcon.
    ^^ This is what I recall as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunasta View Post
    ^^ This is what I recall as well.
    Was there a video we can see? I know some people played it, but I don't remember any Monk videos or info coming out of it.

Im interested in seeing this too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Was there a video we can see? I know some people played it, but I don't remember any Monk videos or info coming out of it.
    There weren't any.

And honestly, good riddance. I don't think I've ever actually used that spell, outside of idle time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysmera View Post
    There weren't any.

And honestly, good riddance. I don't think I've ever actually used that spell, outside of idle time.
    How? Outside of EH and tier 2 we have to use HSs as WW. I didn't like it earlier, now I just don't care, even though it doesn't work on some stuff, Val in ICC for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysmera View Post
    There weren't any.

Healing sphere was incredible OP for MW in PVP. A little hard to place for other people but whenever you got in trouble you could spam it at your feet or in the direction you were running and be at full health in about 2-3 casts.

However outside of PVP I never used it. I've come to like the spell but I'd move on if it disappeared.

I'm really hoping they scrap our 2nd tier or modify it heavily plus change expel harm to be a longer healing cd. Too many short cds and not enough longer ones IMO, but that might just be me. =)
    Last edited by dryankem; 2014-02-12 at 03:58 PM.

I used it in PVP and on heroic council in TOT mostly to heal the frostbite target. But in SoS, beside pre-casting my 3 spheres before the pull, not much use unless I need to quickly heal myself and Expel Harm is on CD.

I really hate that spell basically because if your target is moving you are wasting a lot of GCDs, but I think it's useful for tank healing in 10 man, but having to place it at a target makes it pretty unattractive.

Love it for PVP though, nothing can kill me with that for a long while, well, that was in 5.2, maybe now it's not as effective, idk.

As a MW I personally use it fairly often on heroic raiding, pvp, dungeons, proving grounds... Really hope they don't remove it. It's the sort of spell that separates a great player from a good one.

Deleted
    If Healing Sphere didn't exist then I would die an awful lot, it can heal you through anything bar one shots lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    Healing sphere was incredible OP for MW in PVP. A little hard to place for other people but whenever you got in trouble you could spam it at your feet or in the direction you were running and be at full health in about 2-3 casts.

However outside of PVP I never used it. I've come to like the spell but I'd move on if it disappeared.

I'm really hoping they scrap our 2nd tier or modify it heavily plus change expel harm to be a longer healing cd. Too many short cds and not enough longer ones IMO, but that might just be me. =)
    Should probably add that I'm primarily WW, and they weren't/aren't terribly helpful in my own reading environment. I can see them being useful for MW in PvP, when used well. I know I used them at times while leveling, too.

Healing Sphere was OP for Immersius :P But outside of that and a few pvp things it was just wasn't useful enough

I think they're primarily used for survivability in pvp? I'm not entirely sure but I know I certainly don't use them often in raids. I don't so much care if they disappear. I don't use them now and I most certainly won't use them if they have a cast time/CD... but I haven't seen any news on MW coming WoD other than the stance change.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spotnick View Post
    if i remember well, healing sphere was completely gone in the demo people were able to play at blizzcon.
    awwh serious?!

This ability is op in the right hands.

To op. Please don't make useless titles for a post which actually has some merit. A title should reflect the content of the post.