Thread: Is it true???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering its situational uses I think HS should be left alone. It's just useful enough for doing things like solo old content or catching your breath in PVP and would actually be missed if removed.

When you can't channel Soothing and youre getting focused in pvp, healing spheres are incredible. i hope they dont remove them!

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    If Healing Sphere didn't exist then I would die an awful lot, it can heal you through anything bar one shots lol.
    90% of the time Expel Harm does the trick though.

Reaction time for healing sphere is just a PITA, but it's very funny in arena, that's for sure.

It's probably a 25 man thing though, just like freaking priest feathers.. there is always somebody somewhere to steal your stuff.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

This is useful in raids, it heals almost as much as surge, and costs tons less.
    It's great for a high HPS spam to keep someone up or as a filler for extra GCD's, that will be used later when needed. I love this spell, but I do agree the ground targeting can be challenging when things get crazy. I hope they don't change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    90% of the time Expel Harm does the trick though.

Reaction time for healing sphere is just a PITA, but it's very funny in arena, that's for sure.

It's probably a 25 man thing though, just like freaking priest feathers.. there is always somebody somewhere to steal your stuff.
    99% of the time Expel Harm will be on CD for chi generation.

Deleted
    you guys talking about pve?? healing sphere is everything for us in PVP, without it monks is useless!, thats why im asking if it getting removed in WoD, the thing i dont get is its in our talents in lvl 100, so how are they saying gonna be removed when they have it in the talents ??? i guess its not true that its getting removed.

Chi Explosion:

Mistweaver
    1+ Chi: Heals an ally for 2500.
    2+ Chi: Heals all allies within 8 yards of your target for 2500 also.
    3+ Chi: Also summons 8 healing spheres in an 8 yard radius around your target.
    4+ Chi: Healed allies are also healed for an additional 800 over 8 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudix View Post
    you guys talking about pve?? healing sphere is everything for us in PVP, without it monks is useless!, thats why im asking if it getting removed in WoD, the thing i dont get is its in our talents in lvl 100, so how are they saying gonna be removed when they have it in the talents ??? i guess its not true that its getting removed.

Chi Explosion:

Mistweaver
    1+ Chi: Heals an ally for 2500.
    2+ Chi: Heals all allies within 8 yards of your target for 2500 also.
    3+ Chi: Also summons 8 healing spheres in an 8 yard radius around your target.
    4+ Chi: Healed allies are also healed for an additional 800 over 8 seconds.
    Could however ONLY be available through that talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

They better not remove my healing spheres without giving me some other kind of heal I can use without a cooldown. As a tank and DPS monk, I use those orbs all the time.

There is a monk talent at level 100 for healers that makes your healing orbs instantly heal someone close to them though. So clearly they aren't going away for healers at least.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    If WW monk loses healing sphere, they remove a vital part of the spec, which is selfhealing. If they remove it from MW or make it castable. GG pvp since everything else we have to cast. Maybe make it a higher mana cost and buff our other healing spells in pvp, we are already shit in arena.