Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    TIL, they shot it directly to the people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BErXIuDGVg its very loudly so turn down your sound
    Yes, i know, that's why i wrote that they used these bullets in wrong way and this led to these wounds. Still it's policeman doing his job wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2014/02/06/1673778/gobernador-venezolano-denuncia.html

Encapuchados aren't worth your pity, but yes, Venezuela is considered the commie country of South America yet you see them doing this to their glorified "rebels".

They should stop calling them students, they are just masked vandals who happen to be in school, stop associating them with political ideologies, and don't get surprised
    when people who are in need to be put down are put down, there is nothing PEACEFUL about their protests, its just brats wanting to break shit.

Sensationalist media strikes again.

umm MMO is messing up my posts for some reason

A group of 70 people attacked his house a few days ago, so this give right to the police and other police forces to shot all the students they found in the streets even if they are doing nothing? The president is doing nothing to stop that crap.

edit: tupas (governmet rebels) and the police attacked a residential area, the majority of people that live in these buildings are from the opposition 1 2
    Last edited by Clrg; 2014-02-12 at 04:25 AM.

Yeah guys... We Venezuelans were doing much worse with Caldera, the fact that you don't get cheap oil make companies demonize Chavez.

10+ Year Old Account
    The top rated comment says that some of the photos are from other protests.

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    The top rated comment says that some of the photos are from other protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2014/02/06/1673778/gobernador-venezolano-denuncia.html

Encapuchados aren't worth your pity, but yes, Venezuela is considered the commie country of South America yet you see them doing this to their glorified "rebels".

They should stop calling them students, they are just masked vandals who happen to be in school, stop associating them with political ideologies, and don't get surprised
    when people who are in need to be put down are put down, there is nothing PEACEFUL about their protests, its just brats wanting to break shit.

Sensationalist media strikes again.

umm MMO is messing up my posts for some reason

When I see comments like these, all I hear is:

A: The people who attacked the governor's house WERE NOT from the opposition, those are the price gougers, the thieves and the scum that are driving this country to ruin by overselling food at SIX TO SEVEN TIMES its pricing. And get this, they were protesting because the government wasn't allowing them to continue their price gouging. So what do they do? they surround and vandalize the house of the PSUV-elected governor. AN THAT PIECE OF SHIT GIVES THEM FULL LEEWAY TO STEAL AND PRICE GOUGE TO THEIR HEARTS CONTENT.

B: The protestors were NOT violent, and were NOT encapuchados, that's the government trying to justify their bullshit oppresion because CLEARLY anyone who isn't with them is a terrorist. There's a reason why the marches of the oppositon barely number in the hundreds, because people are afraid of being butchered like that.

And C: those saying that the pics are from different protests are lapdogs trying to discredit anything that smears the reputation of their precious PSUV. Only TWO of those pics were old (The ones with the cops dressed in blue, that's the Metropolitan Police of Caracas, an organization that was dissolved a few years ago, now the national guard handles EVERY single protest). EVERY SINGLE ONE of the other pics are recent, from real people, really injured, some of them dead, on Merida and Tachira.

Stop being a fucking sheep and open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomdude17 View Post
    Yeah guys... We Venezuelans were doing much worse with Caldera, the fact that you don't get cheap oil make companies demonize Chavez.
    -.-

Riiiiiiiight because with Caldera we had to form lines of up to THREE HOURS just to buy food. Because with caldera we had to pay up to ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND BOLIVARES for a pack of 1 kilo of powdered milk. Because with Caldera, there were also chabaqueros stripping markets bare to re-sell stuff on the streets at outrageous prices. Because with Caldera, the cost of a single videogame is 3/4 of your monthly salary. With Caldera we also had scarcity of toilet paper.

(The above was pure sarcasm. None of those things ever happened during the rule of Caldera.)

Stop being a fucking sheep. Venezuela was no utopia before chavez, but it sure as hell was not a god-forsaken violence-filled, economically-depressed, starving third world shithole.
    Last edited by Derah; 2014-02-13 at 01:49 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I'm okay with all these pictures.