Challenge Modes!

I've gotten gold on all of them on my shaman, just looking to do a some on my hunter/dk. Seems people on my server don't care for them too much. Need solid tank and healer especially.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried the oQueue addon from solidice.com? I generally see at least 1 gold going on at any one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I'd love to do challenge modes, but all the groups I see in openraid and oqueue like to throw up silly requirements like "must be 9/9 gold". Meaning if you haven't full-cleared challenge modes at all, you can't do them with anyone else.

I haven't checked out solidice, I will now though! Everything I've checked out requires you to fill out applications which is meh! It's sad that more people on my server aren't as interested as I am! Some of the coolest looking gear in the game, plus they are fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Sock View Post
    I'd love to do challenge modes, but all the groups I see in openraid and oqueue like to throw up silly requirements like "must be 9/9 gold". Meaning if you haven't full-cleared challenge modes at all, you can't do them with anyone else.
    To be fair, most of us have learned all the challenge modes a long time ago, and have taught many people. Some of us are beyond the basic idea of the instances and know many tricks. We want to run for times or have smooth 9/9s on our alts. People who haven't done them before are prone to silly errors that irritate the hell out of us. It's like symphony players playing Beethoven's 5th with youth orchestra players, or worse...high school players.

Pro bowlers teaming up with people who ask for gutter guards to be turned on.

It's easy enough to go on openraid and ask for novice groups or inxp'd groups. Often you'll find a bored pro willing to team up with you (such as myself) and you'll get taught quickly. Other times you'll get a group that takes 4 hours to clear a gold because of a lot of fuckups like what we all suffered through at the beginning. Oftentimes those who haven't done CM golds yet are people who tried one once and had no patience for it, and they return just to learn they still don't have the patience to learn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Check open raid or try this topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...lm-Raid-Thread if you wish to look for more people.