Deleted

Recommend me a decent PvP realm pls.

I need to transfer from where i am, there's never any PvP going on EVER and oQueue has past its sell by date long ago so i no longer use it..
    I am currently Horde but wouldn't mind going Ally. Can someone please give me a little list of decent realms i could go to to focus on PvP, I'd prefer an English speaking realm too. It doesnt have to be jam packed with people just as long as there's lot's of people about to do stuff or join a decent guild etc.
    Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    tich/alterac valley/darkspear...

- - - Updated - - -

frostmourne@!

Deleted
    Thanks. Are those ally or horde btw ;p
    also, is it best to wait for new season before transferring so i dont lose my rating? thanks.

Those are all us servers, so dont go there if you are on eu. The equivalent ones there are probably dead.

On eu, outland for alliance, stormscale for horde.

Deleted
    Ah yes i forgot to specify region ;p i'm EU.. i'll wait for new season i think before i transfer and maybe make a lil toon or two on said realms to check out. thanks for replies

or you can go the recruitement forums(both here and the official forums and see what rated/arena guild fits your need. and contect them.

@crruor. both outland and stormscale are like the worst servers to go.
    sure they got nice rating(mostly boosted) but they also ask it back. and unless you got 2200+ in any season with that char your out of luck on them.

but there lots of servers that offer a good pvp experiance. that are not full of elitest

Quote Originally Posted by fly spray View Post
    Ah yes i forgot to specify region ;p i'm EU.. i'll wait for new season i think before i transfer and maybe make a lil toon or two on said realms to check out. thanks for replies
    Outland alliance

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    most pvps server are one sided and no fun. the most full and evenly split pvp realm is bleeding hollow and i like it.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    hmm i went to stormscale, big mistake lol its way overcrowded for my liking ;p gotta wait a couple days and transfer again ;p bleeding hollow sounds good.

Deleted
    hmm i went to stormscale, big mistake lol its way overcrowded for my liking ;p gotta wait a couple days and transfer again ;p bleeding hollow sounds good.
    You should also check out Sylvanas. It's been some time since i've played on that realm, but i remember it as quite active in the pvp scene.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh bleeding hollow is US. my fault. i know nothing about euro realms, sorry.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    I need to transfer from where i am, there's never any PvP going on EVER and oQueue has past its sell by date long ago so i no longer use it..
    I am currently Horde but wouldn't mind going Ally. Can someone please give me a little list of decent realms i could go to to focus on PvP, I'd prefer an English speaking realm too. It doesnt have to be jam packed with people just as long as there's lot's of people about to do stuff or join a decent guild etc.
    Thank you.
    you didnt state what region but defias brotherhood EU has a good PVP since im on that server on horde theres pvp guilds on horde and alliance for example theres the shade on horde and shrike on alliance there are others but i cant remember there names