Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Abraham Lincoln
    "As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy."
    Share On Facebook

Compared to the general population, you are:

High on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
    Extremely high on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
    Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
    Below average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
    More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
    More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
    Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
    Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
    More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    More likely to oppose capital punishment.
    More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

seem´s pretty accurate, except the bolded part
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    James Madison here aswell
    I like juice

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thomas Jefferson, apparently.

Deleted
    Thomas Jefferson!

Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what set of answers gets you Jimmy Carter.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

I am James Madison according to the test.
    As a german i must admit that this is one of the presidents i never heard of.

They result was quite accurate, especially those "You are more likeley to ..."

But they got one Thing horrobly wrong.
    Accoring to the test i am more likeley to propose capital punishment than a low punishment. Well i am just the other way around, death sentence is a NOGO in my eyes and i strongly disagree with a lot of our punishment methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    YAY! I am Barack Obama, and I was hoping I would get it. My favorite president of the US.

Above average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
    Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted

The graph does seem to indicate that I'm not even close to being similar to James Madison. Guess I'm not president material.

Deleted
    Washington apparently

•More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    Yep
    •Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Yep
    •More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    No
    •More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Yep
    •More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    Hell no
    •Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    No
    •More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    Yep
    •Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    No, i like to read the news
    •Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Yes and No at times
    •Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    Yep
    •More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    Only 1 partners ever and 4 different jobs so Nope
    •More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    Not yet
    •More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    Yep - but they are kinda dumb
    •More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    Yep
    •More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    Nope, 100% against it
    •Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    In thier current form yes, but the generaly idea is good
    •More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    HA.
    •More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
    No
    •Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    This is true
    •Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.
    N/A with insurance and i'm not in a union

All in all it got about 1/2 right i guess.

That was a pretty bad test, it pegged me as James Madison (which I don't know squat about other what wiki is telling me). About half of the likelihood claims were wrong.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Thomas Jefferson

Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.

Most of these are accurate, and the funny thing is that I actually do really like broccoli and arugula as well.

Deleted
    Thomas Jefferson apparently.

Compared to the general population, you are:

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
    Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population. (Nope)
    More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones. (Nope)
    More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise. (Nope)
    Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Seems er.. reasonable?

Deleted
    I'm Bill Clinton! I was kinda expecting it, more like hoping, because I think he's the most awesome president of the US that I ever heared of

Extremely high on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
    More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
    More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
    Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.

They are pretty much all correct as far as I know, even tough I'm not in particular fond of bitter vegetables like chicory (I do like broccoli)
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2014-02-12 at 02:55 PM.

James Madison.

Most of it was in line barring the bolded things.

Also people don't like broccoli and arugala? Those are my two favorite things in the veggie world including kale.

10+ Year Old Account

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
    Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Well that was unexpected O.o

Deleted
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

Interesting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like there's only about 5-8 (out of 44) Presidents that have gotten results so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm George Washington.

Deleted
    Bill Clinton.
    Well, I guess it's time to look for a jewish girl.