Tabard of the Lightbringer?

Just noticed that the tabard is missing a thumb

Did Blizz overlook a thumb?

The way a lot of old armor and old tabards (or maybe all tabards, although I may be wrong) work is that the image is actually a half mirrored across the center of the tabard. That's why every tabard and most of the old armor is mirrored in appearances on both sides of the character.

It's not that they forgot the thumb, it's that they couldn't put it in and figured nobody would really notice. And granted, I never actually noticed this detail until now, so job well done, I guess.

humm makes sense, but wouldn't that also mean that objects in game, that are symmetrical would be mirrored as well. I just feel that putting in the tabard of the silver hand is a pretty big deal(at the time), lore rise, and how its not a "true" representation, ticked me off a tad

10+ Year Old Account
    you had to ruin this for me =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliganz View Post
    you had to ruin this for me =(
    +1 thank you very much

Well the thumb might be simply behind the fingers. Try to hold a sheet of paper between your thumb and one of your fingers then look at your Hand (in a mirror) you wont see a thumb as well, and i dont mean because it is hidden by the paper.

Bot telling you that this is what happened, but might.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    +1 thank you very much
    Ignorance was bliss. "WAS"

*grmbl*
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.