Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Valentines day thread

Mainly made so posters can exchange ideas for gifts and romance with significant others on this epic day.

10+ Year Old Account

Well.... didn't "forget", just didn't do it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I got my fella a light-up Nuka Cola Quantum. It looks freaking awesome.

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

Gonna go out for a trail ride on Sunday on a mild winter's day. Meander through a couple small towns, sip a warm drink at Caribou, and catch some sights of some of the beautiful overlooks. While this example may not be applicable to the masses, keep in mind many people love experiences more than stuff. Having a great time together would be leaps and bounds superior than a rose and bunch of chocolate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Gonna go out for a trail ride on Sunday on a mild winter's day. Meander through a couple small towns, sip a warm drink at Caribou, and catch some sights of some of the beautiful overlooks. While this example may not be applicable to the masses, keep in mind many people love experiences more than stuff. Having a great time together would be leaps and bounds superior than a rose and bunch of chocolate.
    Sounds fun. I'd enjoy it if I wasn't huffing and puffing during what is likely a long bike ride.

Im going to sit around, listen to I Hate Love Songs by GWAR and think, damn it feels good to be a loser.

Deleted
    on V-Day, I shall pleasure myself to a nice NTR hentai/AV and don't give a fuck about those filthy lifers.

But I WILL mourn the fact that we don't get love plus or similar games over here <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    on V-Day, I shall pleasure myself to a nice NTR hentai/AV and don't give a fuck about those filthy lifers.

But I WILL mourn the fact that we don't get love plus or similar games over here <.<
    Foreign exchange market does wonders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Foreign exchange market does wonders.
    It doesn't do wonders for understanding a foreign language in what is essentially an interactive book

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    I got my fella a light-up Nuka Cola Quantum. It looks freaking awesome.
    This here is the kind of creativity that i never see in my common day-to-day life.

Cheers for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post

...I was going to say "I'm treating myself to a Mongolian Grill and then go on some rampages in Grand Theft Auto V"... but that idea is so pale in comparison when it follows this post of yours. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Tips how to avoid your girlfriend on valentines day:
    A) Turn off your cell phone for a week before it
    B) Take a day off in a job (of skip school) a day before Valentine
    C) Go somewhere where your girlfriend wont find you (or look for you). No locking in a house wont work, same for a bar.
    D) Congratulations you just saved a lot of money avoding that made up holiday

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/..._day_is_just_a

But yeah its just a made up holiday like chrismas or easter bunny (yeah bunny is made up....coloring eggs is not).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Pretends to act like V day doesn't exist*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Tips how to avoid your girlfriend on valentines day:
    A) Turn off your cell phone for a week before it
    B) Take a day off in a job (of skip school) a day before Valentine
    C) Go somewhere where your girlfriend wont find you (or look for you). No locking in a house wont work, same for a bar.
    D) Congratulations you just saved a lot of money avoding that made up holiday

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/..._day_is_just_a

But yeah its just a made up holiday like chrismas or easter bunny (yeah bunny is made up....coloring eggs is not).
    or you could try E) Tell your girlfriend "Honey, I believe it's a made up holiday. Can I just make you a simple candlelight dinner instead of buying expensive crap wrapped up in shiny red expensive packaging?"

If she laughs and says "OK" you're golden. If she gets angry, it's time to get a new girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    *Pretends to act like V day doesn't exist*
    aww...... it's but a marketing "holiday".
    The historic story is quite interesting though, but it also shows how little our V Day has to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Im going to sit around, listen to I Hate Love Songs by GWAR and think, damn it feels good to be a loser.
    you win the thread award.
    I like people that can poke fun at themselves.

Speaking of poking... I dunno... I may get laid, but maybe not on Friday, since it's just too scripted. Rather on Saturday morning as wake up surprise...
    The meaning of that day diminishes a lot with the age of a relationship, that's for sure.

Girlfriend: "ohh.... flowers.... I love flowers.... and lingerie <giggle>, you naughty boy you"...
    Wife: "flowers? really? I like flowers, but they die fast, and we can spend that money on something useful... and lingerie? Am I not sexy enough for you anymore?"
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    aww...... it's but a marketing "holiday".
    The historic story is quite interesting though, but it also shows how little our V Day has to do with it.

The *OMG IT"S A HALLMARK HOLIDAY* nonsense bugs me. Businesses always try to capitulate on it. Let them, and let those who embrace the ideals of v-day to it's fullest go on their way. Again *Pretends it doesn't exist*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The *OMG IT"S A HALLMARK HOLIDAY* nonsense bugs me. Businesses always try to capitulate on it. Let them, and let those who embrace the ideals of v-day to it's fullest go on their way. Again *Pretends it doesn't exist*.
    Hey I didn't go to that length. Just tried to comfort you ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Hey I didn't go to that length. Just tried to comfort you ;(
    I know, I was just making a statement. WTB Tone of voice on these forums.

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I know, I was just making a statement. WTB Tone of voice on these forums.
    I think V Day is only as big as it is, here in the US.. I know for a fact back in Germany up until I moved over here, that day had basically zero meaning, other than being literally advertised by the flower shops, and those alone. I moved in 1998..
    From family accounts, I heard it did pick up a tad, but it's still rather neglected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hallmark holidays are dumb, but she likes it so I'll play that game for a day.