Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I heart Spirit Bond whilst soloing...BRING IT WAR....bringer...

Feign Death and Deterrence

Deleted
    Autoshot ninja pulls

10+ Year Old Account
    Disengage.

No other utility skill in the game makes me feel like such a damn badass when I use it smartly.

Or such an idiot when I mess it up. XD

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Disengage.

No other utility skill in the game makes me feel like such a damn badass when I use it smartly.

Well said, and I agree 100%. Uses that leaves you feeling awesome would be avoiding death from fall dmg, disengaging back to platform if blown away during Lich King (and similar) encounter, hitting the water at Garnia after having done the flying mount trick (without any kite).

On a few occasions I have misclicked it, with dire consequences. The Lei Shen platform comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always thought Disengage was pretty beast, so many uses and awesome if used correctly in PvE. Shame they've dumbed Hunters down to have no penalty for moving because using Disengage correctly in Cata and Wrath would increase your dps by quite a bit in some fights because of minimising movement.

Hate to jump on the Feign Death bandwagon, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Disengage.

When I was soloing LK, I got blown off by shadow trap like a baddie and quickly disengaged back onto the platform.

It looked AMAZING.

Similar stories with tower duty on Galakaras.

The Beast Within , Prenerfs early version, Immune to almost everything, was fun dueling against a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    When I was soloing LK, I got blown off by shadow trap like a baddie and quickly disengaged back onto the platform.

It looked AMAZING.

My RL asked me to stop getting blown off on purpose cos apparently it gave my healers a mini heart attack

Glyphed explosive trap when combined with a cliff and enemy players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bestial Wrath, go big red kitty go!

Deleted
    Disengage and FD Jump-disengage is just awesome enough that I could never play another class

Feign Death creates a whole new mini game within raiding.

Oh its a wipe ? Lets see if I can find the optimal place to FD and survive the wipe.

disengage, esp. after removal of combat requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    I love jumping off the towers, then disengaging in mid air to land near Jaina.

15+ Year Old Account
    Explosive shot, just seems so bad ass.

Eyes of the beast q_q

For PvE:

When threat was a thing (so pre-cata I guess) I always thought Feign Death was just the greatest thing. Mainly because a large part of the AI mechanics of the PvE game are (/were) about aggro and threat tables and FD basically was like giving Hunters a way to not play by the rules. But now days it's barely relevant so I'd have to say Murder of Crows, simply for the apocalyptic style visual effect.

For PvP:

Glyphed Explosive trap. Because when you kill someone in a BG they can make any number of excuses as to why (your class counters mine / I didn't have my trinket / your class is OP / I didn't have any CDs left / etc etc etc) but when you knock them off a cliff, given that they can ALWAYS avoid it, they basically look like a fool. Even better if they are carrying a flag. Countless hours of fun.