Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Meowning XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Spay and Neuter your pets for fuck sake.
    That's a contradiction ;p

But yeah..... Neuter the beast....
    It's really thoughtful to not cut his balls off, because it takes away his manhood. Kudos for that..
    But. but...... but...

Those 20, 30, 40, 50 kittens he produces every year, of which most of them end up in animal shelters, where they then get euthanized....
    That's a bad tradeoff.
    1 set of balls for the life of dozens of kittens.

On a side note, if there's one thing that pisses me off, that's the neighbors straying cats terrorizing my backyard, and veggie garden.
    Can't wait for the day when my boys get one of these bitches and hunt her down. So far it was damn close, twice. But them damn trees. Dogs can't climb them lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    What if the cat gets castrated and still attack his foot?
    Well, then we go back under the knife for amputation. He will learn after a paw or two.

Deleted
    Get rid of this one, get a Maine Coon, and well talk again in 4 years.

Deleted
    Chop of the foot.

That's very unlikely unless he's taught it to do so or it is picking up behavioral issues from other people/animals.

Have you ever considered kitten mittens?

Deleted
    Of course it will continue to do so! Castrating older cat won't change his habits. He will probably continue to go out and patrol his territory.
    These are two completly different matters. It is established in this thread that he should try to spray him with water to defend his foot.
    Castrating is just for stop kitten boom in his neighbourghood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Might have to put him down.
    I don't see any other options besides this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    You don't want to castrate him but you are open to the possibility of beating your cat... /facepalm
    Hahaha, yeah. You made the bed, now you sleep in it. Bravo, OP, bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    once every 6 months or so, one female cat appears around in the neightborhood, the males start fighting for her, and in a few days it's over. one of the males gets her, it could be my cat or any of the many others. my cat gets to experience the joy of a wild life and the safety of a domestic life at the same time, and he's never been injured besides a few scratches which I promptly treat
    Except that feral/stray populations have a high incidence of FIV/FeLV which is transmitted via bodily fluids (i.e., mating, grooming behavior, sharing food dishes, fighting as blood is often drawn) and is effectively a death sentence. The vaccines are far from 100% effective.