Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    Sorry for the misattribution.
    no need to apologize

TimDD livestreams playing games using his program. www.twitch.tv/multiboxing if you wanted to see it live.

I started reading this thread and thought about linking dimmdrive, then I saw he already posted about it.
    :::: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d w/ NZXT Kraken Elite 240
    :::: MSI Meg X670E Tomahawk
    :::: 32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 6000mt/s CL36 DDR5
    :::: Samsung 512gb 960 PRO m.2 nvme ssd (OS), Samsung 1TB 950 EVO ssd
    :::: Nvidia RTX 3090 Founders Edition
    :::: Windows 11 Pro

Deleted
    Last night i had to sleep early. But today, i will be streaming some tests. Starting at 23:00 Gmt+0 ( I'm from portugal )

Anyone who want to participate on those tests trow me a pm so i can share more info.

Quote Originally Posted by TimDD View Post
    Hey guys
    Out of curiosity, how does your implementation handle sudden restarts, intentional restarts or power loss? Complete loss of data? That's all I could gather since it's creating links and moving files without retaining / renaming the originals.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Out of curiosity, how does your implementation handle sudden restarts, intentional restarts or power loss? Complete loss of data? That's all I could gather since it's creating links and moving files without retaining / renaming the originals.

most Applications saves data every x minutes. In my case,, still using ramdisks since.. 2009 i think and i never had problems ( using mainly for database tests, development and work stuff )

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhrypthor View Post
    most Applications saves data every x minutes. In my case,, still using ramdisks since.. 2009 i think and i never had problems ( using mainly for database tests, development and work stuff )
    Well from the looks of it, he's just dropping symbolic links via scripts and not leaving a backup copy of the transferred data in the original folder.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Well from the looks of it, he's just dropping symbolic links via scripts and not leaving a backup copy of the transferred data in the original folder.
    Well, maybe that's how he figured out that would work better for gaming